Do you want to recommend?

I would not like to recommend to any brokers that you have mentioned. And I request for all, please without using practically don’t recommend to any brokers as most of them are found to be scams. I can recommend only TenkoFX.com that I have been using from my first day of trading due to the secure trading environment for trading with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I have spent considerable time in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market and I have had frustrating experience with majority of online platforms that I have come across. I was quite cautious when I approached FXB Trading and I was doubtful of achieving quality results; All I can say now is that my fears were totally unfounded as joining them is one of the best things that has happened as it has made trading very easy for me

• 4 weeks later...

A good trader should have follow all the important rules of the significant Forex market. Yes, planning is of the key management of success. If you follow the previous records of Successful traders, they set a plan and take the advantage to use the facilities they had by the broker. Forex4you is my broker, which helps me to make a trade plan and organize the utilities they have for me as a trader I need ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Try to follow the following suggestions. You should will to settle on all you're trading choices, rather than depending on another person's musings or capacity (or absence of). Obviously, you will set yourself up completely before each taking a chance with any cash. You, be that as it may, won't hazard a dime until you have taken in the abilities you have to profit trading the Forex. You should choose which style suits you best. Training is the most limited way to first class Forex trading. With a specific end goal to accomplish and hold first class Forex trading abilities, you should continually be adding to you learning base. I am trading with MaximusFx. It is a regulated broker giving low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, 200+ trading instruments and numerous more facilities.

If I have to recommend I will recommend only one broker. It is undoubtedly TopFX24. I think no trader should recommend any broker unless they use their platform. I am recommending them because I used them and satisfied with their service. Their ECN account is MT4 based and swap free. I know my funds are secured here because they are giving me 100% guarantee of my funds. Their trading platform is comfortable with over 2100 trading instruments.

However, I am in a great confusion that why you are pointing about your own broker in that manner? Since this a forex forum and we are here to exchange views, share personal experience and trading journey’s ups and down so that the fellow traders can get the best solutions for their problems. I never mention or recommend any broker since we all know that most of the brokers are scam here.

Guest Steve Goodwin

There are many traders in the retail market place are victim of several things. But among them most of the traders are suffering from an unregulated broker. I want to my experience with them. In my career I changed several brokers due to scam and regulation problem. Except all some are regulated but carry a limitation of facilities. But truly after a long time I am satisfied with Trade12 broker. They are complete from all sights.

Archived