Specific reason behind losing money.

There are many specific reasons behind losing in Fx trading, I want to emphasis on money management that you have mentioned first. Actually despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life if you don’t know how to manage money. I reduce my chance of losing money here with the help of my broker TenkoFX.com. This is the best trading broker in this industry.

• 1 month later...

Bonus programs are very important to attract the customer to trade. I am trading with Forex4you, they provide unlimited bonus amount by which I can earn more and trade more to get the highest bonus from my broker by achieving their target. I can get bonus 25% up to my deposit. I invest $1000 on my deposit, and get 25% bonus. Beside this bonus program I can earn more with my capital and I am happy that my broker gives me such an opportunity.

Yes, money management is a powerful weapon for fighting in forex market. Good money management helps a trader for not losing too much money in his trading. Money management issue comes when you are using high leverage and unplanned trading lots. I get 2000:1 leverage from my broker AAFX. It helps me to take higher lot in my trading. But I never trade without money management because I want to make consistent profit without losing big amount.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Now I am great comfortable with FreshForex which is real ECN Execution and always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I feel secure at all times when trading practically.
The trading conditions are brilliant, low spreads and very interesting webinars. The customer support is good. I can get my money as fast as it possible. I like their bonuses and I have personal manager. So, it's a great broker.

A large portion of the traders lose trade out greed. Besides, there are s trader who is blended up voracity as want. Excitement is the time when you have no trading course of action. You trade for the span of the day. After a beneficial trade, you open another trade in the want of profiting. Regardless, we should control our ravenousness on the off chance that we need to remain in the market and make advantage for long. I trade with MaximusFx because I like their low spreads and instant execution of trade without any reqoute. I also like trading platform that doesn't create any fake candles.

Forex can be a complicated place to trade if you are not adaptable to the changes in the forex market quickly. Apart from adaptation problem, I think one of the basic reasons to lose money in the forex market is the lack of analytical ability of traders. Most of the traders are working with good brokers and enjoying various facilities like money management and risk management advice from the brokers. Even though why they are losing money? The reason is they are not properly utilizing their intuitions and analytical abilities to track the changes in the forex market.

There is no specific reason behind losing money. As the business is so complicated it is general to lose money. Without any understanding starting the forex business and lack of trading knowledge might be also a big reason. The most common reason is to choose a wrong trading broker. I am doing quite well with TopFX24. They have given me very comfortable trading environment with a huge trading instruments including more than 55 trading pairs.

Guest Steve Goodwin

There are many reasons behind losing. The most appropriate one is lack of knowledge and trading with high risk. To gather knowledge a trader should keep learning more and more. A regulated trading site should be followed. With Trade12 I have this. With their Educational program I have e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary which is capable enough to allocate a good amount of profit.

• 1 month later...

I have some trouble with ufx – send them withdrawal requests and they doesn't answer me after three months. Deposited 32,000 $, and it seems lost till today. I don’t know what to do in this situation, but now trying to contact advocate in this case. I heard that there a lawyers from central Europe and they help people to make withdrawals of their funds in that kind of situations.

Archived