Broker good at their services.

I trade with TenkoFX.com broker which is very good at their services. This broker is very reliable. They pay extra attention to the beginners and help them as they can. They always take good care of their clients' comfort. They provide many facilities like lower spread, meta trader 4 platform, up 68 financial instruments plus crypto, 100%  cash back bonus and many more. This broker is very good and supportive too.

• 1 month later...

A good broker is a broker which constantly guarantees their clients stores with a broad assortment of trading advancements. Moreover, any kind of good broker does not limit any sorts of trading methodologies with scalping and supporting. They for the most part ensures best trading condition for using any trading frameworks by giving most decreased trading spreads too slightest edge requirements. Luckily I got a good broker. It is MaximusFx, a broker with forex and binary options trading offices. It moreover gives low spreads and the trade execution is instant.

With various withdraw and deposit service Forex traders got attracted by the brokers in the trade industry. I like to trade with Forex4you broker as I comes to know that this broker offering instant withdrawal system and minimum deposit service to all their clients. This make my decision easy to choose them for getting instant withdraw and deposit offer. After start working with this attractive broker I can withdraw my money as I like to and the deposit system is also easy as it requires minimum deposit for start trade with them.

Why should we join a broker if they are not good in their services! I have joined TopFX24 because I am getting all sort of trading support and services from them. They are active for 24 hours and getting transparent service from them. From their 7 types of account trader can do different style trading from their single platform. They are giving cash rebate facility to their trader. I am getting 2 USD commission per referral.

My current broker’s name is AAFX. I am very impatient trader who switches his broker very often if I don’t get proper facilities. In this process I have lost my account for couple times. Luckily this broker is offering me the best deals of trading like zero spread trading facility, high leverage up to 2000:1, usable bonus, free transaction facility, swap free trading system and many more. It also offers me rebate system.

4 hours ago, Ross Edwards said:

My current broker’s name is AAFX. I am very impatient trader who switches his broker very often if I don’t get proper facilities. In this process I have lost my account for couple times. Luckily this broker is offering me the best deals of trading like zero spread trading facility, high leverage up to 2000:1, usable bonus, free transaction facility, swap free trading system and many more. It also offers me rebate system.

Every time you change your broker you should use low-risk approach and it basically involves loss of productivity. Instead of spending hours for tests and risking your capital, you can sort out outright scam from potentially trusted brokers, reading trading reviews on FPA and forexfactory. They helped me to save plenty of time and jump straight to top 3, from where I chose my current broker Hotforex. 

Guest Steve Goodwin

As a good trading broker I selected Trade12 and I am using it’s micro account which is swap free at all and having following facilities:

-wide range of deposit bonus with the lowest commission,

-best education program including e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary,

-smart bridge technology with superior fast execution,

-having no charge on every transaction,

-high trading leverage like more than 1:400 with narrow floating trading spread,

-high security of funding to their clients.

Guest andengireng

Yes, It is easy to judge your broker, it is good or bad broker, just rate their service at your own experience, I want to share my experience with FreshForex, they serve me better than the other, I mean they are faster, and I always get the best answer, good problem solver, etc. And I think I don't want to trade in another broker anymore.

Archived