What do you love?

Rate this topic

I really love to use pivot points. Of all the technical indicators this is the best because it is used by institutional traders around the world every day. It sets the tone for the day and you know whether the day will be bullish or bearish. For example, if the day opens below the pivot price/point then generally speaking, the day will be bearish. If it opens above the pivot price/point then the day will be bullish. They are really good to watch in action because you can see prices bounce of support and resistance lines as the day progresses. You can see how a price behaves when it hits a high or low for the day.

• 3 months later...

I am basically a price action trader. I like to trade on D1 time frame. For identifying trend on D1 I do not use any indicator. There are some chart patterns that tell the trend like identifying Higher high and lower low. Then I take entry by analyzing candle patterns. Though it's not the best approach, it works for me. But I get very few trades opportunity. For my trading I utilize MaximusFx broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give up to 1:1000 leverage.

What do you love? If you ask like this I love my life. To lead my life most comfortably I am trading forex. Because through this business I can actually make huge money and lead a standard life. For better trading I have joined TradesFX. They are providing different indicator facility in one trading platform. I can use pivot points, charts, quotes etc. They are very good in technical analysis and provide me real time market streaming.

• 9 months later...

I love to trade as a short term trader because it needs to invest small money to expecting earns small money and that’s why I have small risks. As a short term trader I can earn profit in a small time, and for short term trading I have chosen Forex4you trading broker who allow both short and long term trading in their platform. I get lowest zero spread from 0 pips, instant trade execution and smart bridge technology.

• 2 weeks later...