Scalping in Forex.

Scalping is a short term trading. The beginners love this type of trading because they get results in a short time and they concentrate on trades for some moments. They can get a small profit soon from a trade. I think scalping is good for newbies for getting experience of trading and for getting some profit. Beginners also face loss of a little amount of money from scalping by setting stop loss order in their trades. Some people think that it is a wastage of time and it is not proper trading. I am with Forex4you who do not restrict any strategies to apply.

As a beginner scalping might look profitable but if you really want to make great profit then long term trading is incomparable. Scalping trading makes us very few pips where long term trading can make you more than 50 or even 100 pips in one trade. I am not against scalping but I find long term trading more prolific. My broker AAFX allows scalping and I trade scalping when I don’t find any specific long tern trade set up. It gives me 1 pip fixed spread rate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use scalping procedure for my trading when I don't find any extraordinary whole deal trading set up. It makes me get up at any rate something when market needn't bother with us to make. Regularly I use support assurance break out system which puts aside long chance to create. When you can get this set up you won't have to pressure a bit. My broker MaximusFx empowers me to trade with any sorts of trading style. Their low spreads is useful for my scalping.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Scalping isn’t included into professional trading system but deemed to be the most precious technique in Forex. Scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit. As a scalping brokerage I found Trade12 broker. With the broker I have smart bridge technology, high trading leverage, narrow floating trading spread and tightest margin level.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Scalping is a trading strategy used by forex traders to buy a currency pair and then to hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. A forex scalper looks to make a large number of trades and earn a small profit each time. As a scalper I am running my trading with Trade12 broker and having excellent trading facilities like smart bridge technology, narrow floating trading spread, ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders.

I have been trading with GDMFX. I submitted a withdrawal of $3,000, and a few days later I withdrew the rest of my money. After 7 business days I contacted support to tell me why they didn‘t send me money. They first told me that they had problems with the liquidity provider. A few days later they told me that they had problems with the payment portal and that I give them more time. And then I understand I got into trapped with a fraud broker. From that moment I am complaining about them and alert other traders.

Various trading strategies are developed for the traders so that they can trade as per own needs. For example; for the short term trader scalping is the best option. If you want to work as medium term trader you can try swing. In scalping, trader focuses on short term investment so that they can take the advantage of small changes in the forex market and earn small profit in each smaller lot trade.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Scalping is a trading strategy used by forex traders to buy a currency pair and then to hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. A forex scalper looks to make a large number of trades and earn a small profit each time. As a scalper I found Trade12 broker and enjoying flexible high leverage like 1:400, narrow floating spread and tightest margin level.

I know long term trading is much profitable than scalping but still I prefer scalping for my trading. From the very beginning of my trading career I prefer scalping. It takes very less time, easy and I get some profit from this. For doing scalping my trust is my broker TopFX24. Because I never miss any single profitable trade for this broker. They are giving me real time market analysis.

Guest Steve Goodwin

A trade which is closed within 10 to 15 pips is called scalping. Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy, because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. As a scalper my best choice is Trade12 broker is regulated as well as enshrined with all scalping facilities. Here I can execute a trade within a short time.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Scalping refers to short time trading meant to open as well as close a trade within 10-15 pips. It is the most popular and famous trading method and specially neophyte traders follow these strategies. Because they have not enough knowledge to apply on the market. With Trade12 I am operating trading nicely and fluently. Because here I have easy fast execution, smart bridge technology and fluent platform free from all technical errors.

Archived