How does my broker's make money in Forex?

Rate this topic

OctaFX - they close productive records of traders without giving a substantial purpose behind shutting accounts. They are putting forth half deposit bonus. Additionally, in light of their IB/offshoot program, they present to 15 USD per part to their IBs. Like 1,5 pips - so the standard of their benefits are not spreads/commissions, but rather their b-book and traders’ misfortunes. I don't prescribe this sort of broker who are not committed towards their traders.

There are two types of brokers in this market. One is dealing desk broker and another is non-dealing desk broker. Dealing desk and non-dealing desk broker. Usually broker’s main source of income is spread which they take from every trades which their clients take in their system. I work with AAFX broker which is non-dealing desk broker. It takes very low amount of spread rate which is 1 pip on major pairs.

• 8 months later...

In Forex trading while choosing the credible broker we basically check the commission, spread, leverage and other important issue to be profitable. So after checking all these requirements I select broker Forex4you as because they demand a low transaction cost, low spread, low commission, instant market execution support, higher leverage and other important things. I am able to make good profit by the help of my credible broker in my Forex business.

In Forex trading while choosing the credible broker we basically check the commission, spread, leverage and other important issue to be profitable. So after checking all these requirements I select broker Forex4you as because they demand a low transaction cost, low spread, low commission, instant market execution support, higher leverage and other important things. I am able to make good profit by the help of my credible broker in my Forex business.

The broker is an important factor in the Forex market, it is the bridge between traders and the TP Global FX Forex market is the best broker in my opinion, it is regulated and licensed by IFSC, etc. It offers trading and investment services in multiple languages around the world. They allow investors to access a range of markets and trade in various financial instruments, including foreign exchange, indices, stocks, bonds and commodities. In addition, they offer state-of-the-art trading platforms, comprehensive trading tools, advanced educational resources, the latest financial news and much more.
Their wide range of products and services is provided by three trademarks: ECN for FX and CFD trading services, ECN Affiliates for potential partners, portfolio management services and unique strategies.

• 1 month later...