Brokers profits.

Most retail forex brokerages act in the part of dealers, frequently taking the opposite side of an exchange request to give liquidity to traders. Brokers profit with this action by charging a little expense through a bid-ask spread. Prior to the development of retail forex brokerages, singular trading sums under US$1 million were demoralized from entering the market by high bid-ask spreads. TenkoFX.com offer the zero spreads, you can exchange with up to 68 instruments in addition to crypto, and better trading platform.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to add in my problem with InterbankFX. I was a small trader, started with $2k. I had grown my account to over $6k in a few short months. I was in some trades when, BAM, InterbankFX pulled me out of them. WHY? They say my account had hit "THEIR" stoploss. My account was down over 50%. I lost $3k! Not alot of money but still 50%! 2 months worth of trading to get it all back! The problem in all of this you ask? My account had been down well over 50% many many times.

Archived