The level of leverage.

Rate this topic

The level of leverage proper for a scalper is a subject of verbal confrontation among traders. Be that as it may, regardless of the verbal confrontation, the most strong counsel that any starting scalper should notice is to keep leverage as low as workable for at any rate the initial two, three months of trading. We would prefer not to go out on a limb while we are as yet uncertain about which strategy we ought to be suing while at the same time trading.

Guest andengireng

Leverage is important thing to consider, Higher leverage you use, bigger lot you can get. So you have to know about leverage that your broker offer you. Now I am trading with FreshForex and use 1:1000 leverage which is the best leverage that I use until today. FreshForex offer you leverage start from 1:1 up to 1:1000, the choice is yours.

On 12/9/2017 at 2:15 PM, The Mad Max said:

In order to me , high leverage does not leads high loss at all, if there is any loss by high leverage it is completely with stupid planning and zero risk management planning , nothing to do with high leverage at all.

FXB Trading is supplying a vast range of trading platforms. Its speculative tool known as the Daily Outlook has helped many traders achieve amazing results. Their customer service team is also well skilled and provides excellent support when traders experience any difficulty while trading. The website helps traders understand regulations in futures trading

• 2 years later...

Leverage is very important for Forex. Leverage controls your psychology. There are plenty of brokers in the market. It is very important to choose a good broker because without a good broker you will not get good leverage. The deposit or withdrawal system will not be good. I am currently using TP Global FX Broker, It gives me tight spreads and dynamic leverage. I can trade comfortably here and I make a lot of money from here through my broker.