Spread is necessary for scalper

Rate this topic

Spread is the difference between the ask price and bid price of a currency pair. For scalper the lower spread, the better because scalping is a short term strategy focuses on short time investment horizon and trader wants to earn moderate profit at each trade. To earn moderate profit it is necessary to have low spread as it will incur lower costs to trader. As a scalper I am working with AAFX as it is providing me low and fixed 1 pip spread.

• 3 months later...

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a binary options trader at MaximusFx. It is one of the best options brokers. Believe it helps you.

• 8 months later...

Obviously for scalping lower spread is best. To trade well and comfortably a trader should choose the lower spread broker for his trading. Without wasting my time I join on Forex4you broker’s trading platform, because they supply- lower spread from 0 pips, re-quote and slippage and dealing desk free and timely and orderly trade execution support, smart bridge technology for scalpers and hedgers, allow all kinds of trading strategies etc in their platform.

It is estimated that, on average, $3.6 trillion is traded every day in the world's Forex markets, the vast majority of Forex trading is not done in any centralized or organized currency market, but through intermediaries in the interbank currency market. Closing in the U.S., while the market exists for organizations with foreign exchange risk, speculators also participate in the Forex markets in an attempt to take advantage of their expectations regarding changes in exchange rates.
I am trading with TP Global FX. They give you access to: METATRADER 4, the industry's leading trading platform, our institutional platform, a range of mobile solutions to meet your needs.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes definitely to the scalpers spread is an important topic indeed. It mainly refers to the basic difference between ask and bid price. It is also important for extending trading profit indeed and every single traders begs for low trading spread for enlarging their trading profit indeed. Trade12 is a broker charges lowest trading spread to the traders and the amount of spread is lower than 0.1.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Spread is the chief of all discussions in Forex market. Spread is mainly the basic difference between ask and bid price. It is according to market language. But informally I have to say that it is commission taken by broker and the mean of making profit of a broker. Trade12 charges a very small amount of trading spread in maximum of their ECN accounts which is really genial to the traders.

• 4 weeks later...