It is key to change.

It is key to change to a live account trading when you're prepared. In case you will utilize a demo account, you ought to in a perfect world be pointing towards changing to a live account. Talking about which, you can open a live account here. I utilized demo account of Forex4you and after that when I feel it is the correct broker for me I joined their live trading account. I utilized their demo account for a half year and after that I stored cash and got 25% reward which was extremely useful for me as another trader.

A haunting question while operating in the Forex market can be what is the appropriate time of working with live trading account? The answer can vary from person to person. From my view point, when a trader is fully adapted with all the aspects of Forex and have gained sufficient knowledge of Forex only then one should start the trades with a reliable broker. For example, my key to change from demo trading account to live trading account was in 2016 and I started my journey in 2016 with live trading account with a regulated broker, AAFX. But before that I gained knowledge from it for 3 months via demo trading accounts.

Archived