Stevendavis

How to promote Facebook pages without paying?

I have created Facebook pages to drive traffic to my main site. I would like to know ways on how to promote my Facebook pages without paying? I don't want to pay Facebook for the advertisement. How do you do that?

Admin

Ive got great results by getting followers on Facebook using ads. If you want to get followers wthout paying well the job should be quite difficult.

First of all I would invite my current friends and connections to like and follow my facebook page. Do not limit yourself only to facebook friends. You should also invite your email connections and real life connections.

Secondly you should post in Facebook groups quality content and also invite others to like your page.

Well, you will need some time for this. Post every day twice in the mornings and in the evenings. Ask more and more people to like the page. Engage the people with questions, games, votes etc. You need to be patient.

If you wanted to promote your Facebook page without paying to the Facebook than you must have to do as I says. Send invitations to your friends to like your page and also told them to send invitations to their friends. When they like your post then your post goes to their friends and they like your page too. 

Post content with quality images and videos to attract the customers. Run some paid ads for Facebook page likes to get the real and targeted audience.

You can promote your facebook pages without paying. In facebook, there are facebook page like groups where people exchange their likes. You can join that groups easily. Then you can post your links into it and in return like their pages too.

Attract people through organic way try to post the image which touch their emotions. Which will help you to gain their attention. Mobiloitte is the Digital marketing company which can help you in gaining organic traffic to your page.

• Like 1