Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Stevendavis

How do you get followers on social media sites?

I've tried to get "likes" on my pages, I've posted content including high quality images, and I update regularly. Yet, I can't get many likes on a page other than a few of my friends. How do you get your page "out there" so that more people follow it?

Post original, relevant content

Identify popular posts to get more shares

Be responsive

Actively find and follow others

Post viral content

Focus on quality over quantity

Take a look at when and how your competitors are posting, and find a way to complement it. This will help you stand out in users’ social media feeds, and may help you target a differentiated segment of your shared audience.

To get more followers on social media site like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc you should make a strong profile with good content about your businesses. You should remain active on social media site to grow your following.

Twitter Followers

here's a very useful recommendation. Social nets a especially popular now and if you make a really useful content of high quality, you can get a good traffic from these sources.

There are paid services with which you can buy followers for money. Although this way is not always effective, it's better to make quality and interesting content.

Everything depends on a particular social net and every of them needs its own approach. You can buy followers in social services, but they may run away as soon as they get the money)

Perhaps the problem is that you offer the reader uninteresting content for him. Create polls to find out what exactly interests your site visitors.

And I also recommend to look at the appearance of the site. Create a quality, memorable logo, such as the Alpina logo. Read the story of creating Alpina logo. I hope this helps you!