Why Less is More in Forex Trading

Rate this topic

Less_in_more.jpg

Developing and sticking to your trading strategy is crucial if you trade CFDs on forex, commodities, indices and shares. Simply put, veering from your trading strategy is a risky move that could see you lose funds, and that’s something that no trader wants to happen!

The fact is though that many traders slip into negative trading habits such as trading intra-day price variations or withdrawing a cost-effective trade simply because the market started retracing against a position. These kinds of trading habits are counterproductive to your success result as you are overreacting to normal price variations in a market.
Why Less is More
Less is definitely more when it comes to trading the world’s markets – it really is crucial! To hammer this point home, we’ll look at 3 key points: market dynamics, price action and how not to react to every market fluctuation.
Can you stop a freight train?
In trading “a freight train” refers to trends with tonnes of momentum behind them. If you look at the charts, you’ll soon realise that EURUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD, to name a few, have long multi-month trends. These trends, just like real freight trains, don’t alter direction quickly or easily. Our freight train analogy brings us neatly to my 3 tips to ensure that you instill Less is More in your trading strategy. Here goes:

more details : Why Less is More in Forex Trading

Yes in forex trading less is more. But most trader do not understand it. They treat it as gambling. They come to forex to become rich overnight. They do not understand that a simple 5% to 10% return per month can give  them a huge yearly return. So patience is the virtue. My personal account manager assigned by FXPM has helped me a lot to understand many aspects of trading that I used to ignore.

• 2 weeks later...

because there is a clear goal, by wanting to gain profit in this forex trading. we must strive in running this business is always right both in capital processing or trading risk, and in order to meinimkan akan risk trading, so the profit that we will produce can be maximal according to the trading plan

2 hours ago, gaban said:

because there is a clear goal, by wanting to gain profit in this forex trading. we must strive in running this business is always right both in capital processing or trading risk, and in order to meinimkan akan risk trading, so the profit that we will produce can be maximal according to the trading plan

the purpose of every trader into this forex trading business, because it wants to generate profits and success, then from that trader understand and manage well his trading concept and choose the right broker like FXB Trading is the choice of many traders as a trading site and their platform because security and security of guaranteed quality for their funds. These funds are deposited with several established financial institutions around the world.

On 11/10/2017 at 10:14 AM, uncle gober said:

but to be able to generate profits in forex, traders should be able to better and be more maximal again in improving the trading skills that ad to be better and more leverage. that's why traders should be able to practice and learn a lot using the Tickmill demo account.

Right, we must try to improve our trading skills if we want to earn more profit in forex. Demo account can be maximized to get more experience in forex trading. And I also use demo account in FXB trading because it helps me to understand about market movement.

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

we should be able to continue to improve our trading skills well. this will be needed so that traders can be more maximal again in survival and can be good to manage existing trading activities.

To continue to improve trading capability is one of the ways that we must run, this forex business is a business that where available with great risk. So for traders to continue to increase the ability of good trading for where wanting to achieve its profits consistently

2 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

because I think it will be difficult for traders to survive if they do not have a badly developed trading skill. I always practice and learn to be more leverage to stay in a real account when trading.

in forex trading business is not an easy to run, but in forex business should always do in the learning phase regularly. And that we can do in demo accounts or also instaforex demo contest for the means of understanding the market to train the ability to analyze the more trained and able to run profitable trading performance

I was then referred to FXB Trading. I approached it with apprehension but found it to be user friendly. Its sections and tabs explain everything quite clearly and to my pleasant surprise, I was not irritated at all. In fact, I was very much impressed by its Account Section because it is bound to make opening of both demo and live accounts an easy task for traders. This section has enabled me to evaluate the advantages of several accounts so that I am able to finally select the account that is best suited to my preferences.

57 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

if I prefer to bsia trading, because in addition to get a lot of profits and trusted security, I also can to get support that is very useful to be able to increase my trading motivation got better.

we must continue to exercise our analytical skills to be better and produce profitable analysis. When trading in real trading, and in the business it must be learned for the sake of our desire to succeed and survive in the world of forex trading

Some traders treat a forex as a gambling, not a business because they thought they can gain huge profit overnight but in reality it's not, in fact, forex is a business it takes time to gain huge profit because though you always trade you still need to learn the other strategies that you can apply in your trading and find a broker that you can trust.

3 hours ago, uncle gober said:

good management and correct it must be accompanied by sufficient trading ability. because if we as a trader can manage the trading we have with good and true, automatic profit in the can will be maximal. because for bsia generate profit in the forex is not an easy thing.

of course our ability and effort in running the trading is the main thing that is good to be able to understand it, and the most important is the trader must learn and try as well as possible to master the way of work, can by utilizing the account demo FXB Trading

On 12/5/2017 at 8:50 AM, uncle gober said:

very well, the ability and effort that we do will determine the results that we will get later, because traders should be able to better and more maximal again in trying when running trading activities in the real account

For us to continue the stages in learning then we can facilitate our trading performance more directed more, forex business is a business that is very big risk, so traders to continue in the level of good trading ability, which to facilitate the performance of trading profitable

On 12/11/2017 at 11:38 AM, ViproMarket said:

that's why traders should be able to improve their trading skills by doing training and learning on demo account so that better and more bsia maximal when later run trading activities real account.

To improve the ability of trading it is one of the things that must be run, because by reminding a forex business where the role of risk is very large, so traders to continue to learn and learn to understand the performance of better trading so that we better understand will trading management profitably