Account types

My broker is FXPM. It has four distinct sorts of accounts. Novice accounts where beginning least deposit is 250$. Silver Accounts where beginning least deposit sum is 5000$. Gold account where starting least deposit sum is 15,000$. Also, VIP account where introductory least deposit sum is 50,000$. My account is Silver type where I have a committed account manager. I am truly content with the help he provides for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

For you guys who want to choose an Account types with 0 spread, you can trading with FreshForex, so you will not be annoyed anymore with spread, it is really 0 spread. It is suit for you if you are a scalper or trader with another strategies, just go here and open an account and start your trading with 0 spread with FreshForex.

However even with the correct instruction and support, trading can at present be an immense battle for some individuals. What is it about trading that makes it such a test? In the wake of thinking about this, I concluded that I would impart my interpretation of this to you and check whether it's something that you can identify with on the off chance that you have been having an intense time in the market up to this point. My battle now finished in light of the fact that I exchange with Forex4you. The best and solid broker.

There are different types of account in the FOREX market by which traders can engage in this virtual and fast growing market from anywhere around the globe. Major types of accounts are fixed account, demo trading account, ECN account and swap free account. Every account has its own advantages and disadvantages. I am working with fixed account and my broker AAFX is providing me many trading facilities-low and fixed 1pip spread on major pairs, high leverage of 1:2000 etc.

9 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

if I prefer to trade , because there are many advantages that I can get in order to become a better trader and can survive well when trading in real account

it's true that if we can understand and master it, the trader will be easier either in the demo account or real account and at the broker FXB Trading makes it easy for the trader to be able to help the planning and strategy that can be profitable

On 11/7/2017 at 9:21 AM, uncle gober said:

very well, a good and true trading plan will be needed by traders in order to be more maximal again in carrying out their trading activities when running trading activities in real account along.

To run forex trading that we have to prepare everything, because this forex business is not an easy business to run, but a business at great risk. And with me studying in the FXB Trading demo account where with the stages of understanding a good trading stage to run it with the hope to be successful in the forex business

Archived