Why most traders do not succeed in Forex Trading?

web-trader-fall.jpg

Making profits through stocks and shares is not an easy job. Inadequate trading methods, lack of confidence, patience and discipline can lead to a lack of success in the stock market. A trader should really know the tricks of trading. Inexperienced traders, who lack insight, risk all their money in one stock without planning before investing. Planning is a necessary standard in the stock market as complex trading techniques and lack of planning will contribute to the failure of the trader; therefore, successful traders always develop a plan.

more details : Why most traders do not succeed in Forex Trading?

Guest andengireng

most traders do not succeed in Forex Trading because they choose the wrong broker, high spread, always requote etc. It is influence the profitability. So guys, you have to choose broker that reliable and always support you as a trader. Let's try trading with FreshForex. FreshForex is reliable and a good broker.

Yes most traders do not succeed in forex. The reason is their trading decisions  are not built up on sound research and knowledge. They think forex is a money machine. You trade amd earn huge money. They do not consider it as a business of professional. I am trading with FXPM, a regulated broker. It gives an extensive variety of services including least spreads, up to 500:1 leverage, free forex signals and a platform equipped with modern technology.

Emotional problem is the issue here and many traders focus primarily only to money, profit and make a revenge to losing trades without utilising a trading plan. This is part of lack of discipline.

Discipline is the one which separates the one who making money and the one who always losing money in the game or you can call it a battle.

Lack of discipline is always a mistake and never be a reason for success.

Things to avoid never increase the lot size (Risk), doubling the losing trades, and the famous one are FEAR - GREED - EMOTION.

Fee FX Robot

Because lacking patience, Forex trading is a complex trading platform and it need high level of expertise and market knowledge. It is very much important maintain risk in trading in order to gain constant profit. Most of the trader lose because they do not have proper knowledge of the forex market.

Yeah, that’s one of the reasons why mostly traders fail to succeed in this market. Lack of confidence is result which cost when we don’t have enough knowledge about this market or when we are not prepared enough for forex market. So first we need to make ourselves prepare then join live trading. For that we can trade in demo platform until we are ready like I did for 6 months with AAFX’s demo platform before joining their live account.

16 hours ago, Trituy said:

I think the majority of traders who fail in forex just don't have enough motivation and patience. 

motivation that we must have, where we will do a good way of trading and true, and also the patience that will be an important role which we will understand more for the market running, and we take to better analyze the market well so as not futile where we will do the appropriate order placement

4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

motivation, patience, and high spirits are a few factors that must be owned by a trader who wants to succeed or succeed in the world of forex trading. this will be needed so that traders can be better to survive in forex and can be more confident when trading

To succeed in forex trading this is not an instant one, because this business has a huge risk role. And so forex trading is a business that the risk is very large. Always to continue in the level of trading ability where we want to be able to succeed in running forex trading in FXB Trading later

Why most traders do not succeed in Forex Trading?

Most traders traders do not succeed in Forex mainly because of their lack of Education on trading. Forex involves an activity of speculating on currency prices and most liquid market in the world that requires you to know how the market works. On the other hand Forex has high leverage and low transaction costs that makes it more attractive to people

• 3 months later...

All newbie traders have to understand that forex psychology is as important as trading because in the earlier days trading is full of challenges, would like to highlight few forex mistakes that I have personally encountered. Never over trade, don’t be greedy; never risk 1-3% of your capital. Patience is the only key to success in forex trading. Be disciplined adopt some rules and stick with it. Everyone who is trading is always more concerned about achieving more profit, sometime in the winning position many traders get excited or scared we must make the balance between overconfidence and fear, so you can understand which technique is powerful. Never listen to random strangers you encountered in friends gatherings or family get together it will disturb your vision. Trading psychology is huge follow few simple steps and move on to other. Practice makes a man perfect will be your winning trading strategy.

Pro tip get forex trading signals and read this post Real Motivation behind Forex Trading

• 2 weeks later...

I try to withdraw my money from easymarkets Trade since last week. They deducted my money from the trading platform and never received the money until today on my account. No communication, dead live chat. I realized that I got into their trap. Another scammer. I should be more careful from now on to choosing a broker. And we should increase the awareness.

Guest gaban
On 2/28/2018 at 10:27 AM, ViproMarket said:

that's why traders should be able to have a trading plan in order to get better and be more leverage to be able to manage funds and risks that there is better.

We should be able to maximize the skill of good trading ability to plunge in this forex business, forex business is a very big risk business that exists, so we continue to increase the ability of a better trading so that where can trading in real trading his advantage is able to easily we get consistently with instaforex

In this topic you will get lots of discussion. If you summarize all those than you will get only one answer and it is lack of trading knowledge. Trader do not wanted to spend enough time on learning or they don’t get the right platform to learn. TradesFX has a very strong and enriched educational trading platform with lots of trading videos and eBook which helps their trader to learn deeply about forex.

Archived