When you over trade.

Rate this topic

In the event that you over-trade and trade when you know you shouldn't, you are most likely going to have a lot of losing trades subsequently, this will likewise make you encounter fear and will conceivably make you fear to pull the trigger when a legitimate setup at last structures. The main thing you have to would on the off chance that you like to dispose of the issue of not pulling the trigger when you know you should, is to truly have confidence in your trading system and trust in each trade flag you ta

Over-trading is the most pervasive and harming trading mistake among traders. As a Forex trader, you can possibly enter a trade 24 hours per day, around five and a half days a week, and this day and night compulsion to be in the market is about powerful for some individuals. To be sure, numerous traders may not know they are over-trading since it is a great degree simple mix-up to fall prey to. That's why new traders need personal care. My personal account manager assigned by FXPM helps me a lot in trading.

Over trading is completely forbidden in forex market. A professional trader never does over trading. And you will never find too much good set up at same time for over trading. If you do so, you will face many problems while managing the trade as a trader can not manage too many trades at a time. I am a long term trader and I trade with AAFX. I always take one or two trade and set tp and sl with them. And my broker executes them perfectly all the time.

Over trading is one of the biggest mistake done by many investor in Forex market as it increases chances of losing money in trading. Many investor for the purpose to gain more profit, hold their position for long term this maybe harmful for the trader because it increase emotion of greed. Over trading is bad in trading, if you achieve your profit target it will be better to exit into a position.

On 10/27/2017 at 9:01 AM, uncle gober said:

then traders should be able to have a good trading management skills and correct, it is necessary for traders do not experience over trading, and of course can manage the trading activities they have with good and more excited again.

For the ability of trading it is one important role, because with traders with already have the science of trading the maximum, it will facilitate the gain easily. Forex is a business that is not instant, but it is necessary for the stages in learning a good, because the remind the risk is very large.

besides also a trader do not occasionally greedy when trading. greed is a trait that must be wasted very far in this business. because it will be dangerous consequences if we maintain the nature of greed. because traders should be able to train their mental and patience also in order to become more leverage in making profit in real account.

• 6 months later...

Over trading is one of the reasons why people make their account zero. If any trade goes against they open new trade thinking that it will help then to recover the loss quickly. By these way they do over trading. It is a really bad practice. You should learn to be disciplined if you want success in trading.  I am trading with MaximusFx where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

Some broker is not allowing you to make over trade, like XM. Your limit is only 200 positions, it's mean you can not use your scalping robot, because scalping is always open and close position in short period. If you want to use your EA as smooth as you want, you should find another broker. XM is not your choice !!

Guest Steve Goodwin

Over trading is really fatal to the traders. It causes much loss to the traders. Traders should avoid this type of habit because professional traders never do this. Professionalism can be lain in over trading. But as a scalper sometimes I need to over trade when I have chances. With Trade12 I have the best opportunities as a scalper and hedger like I have smart bridge technology there.

• 1 month later...