Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Billy Jury

FreshForex - www.freshforex.com

Basically, we want a trading platform where we can trade comfortably with so many facilities and services. I am using FreshForex broker for their amazing trading platforms.

They have MetaTrader5 trading platform which is designed for trading both derivatives and equities through a single trading account. They operate globally by providing best services through their several amazing online trading platforms.

Their regulation and user-friendly trading platforms are the big reason why I trade with them and feel extremely relaxed with the work.

Good broker is the broker who can provide good conditions for its client like lower spreads, bonus and rebates on trading. I am with Circle Markets broker. They are only the broker who can give me the best privacy policy. They are dedicated to continuous technical innovation and regular advancement of its services with the goal of providing traders with an effective, flexible and reliable trading environment. I feel very lucky to trade with them.

Wow, It is amazing that now I got 101% bonus, I didn't expect it, when I go to FreshForex website, there is some pop up appear on my screen said that I can take that benefits, I clicked on it, make any deposits and yes, I get the 101% bonus from FreshForex, it is amazing, for you guys who love bonuses, you should try this bonus from FreshForex.

FreshForex is one of the best broker for trading. I am working with this broker for a long time. It provides all the facilities to their clients like no transaction fees, easy money withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus, lower spread and also many more which are very much needed to a trader in his trading.This broker always take good care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable and actually very good at their services.

Spread is always annoying for me, and then I start to looking for a broker who can give me the lowest spread, and I found FreshForex, I surprised that FreshForex offer me 0 spread. It is good and I start trading with FreshForex until today. Beside 0 spread I get so many benefits from FreshForex.

Many write their reviews about this broker, the reviews are always good. I don't have an account with this broker and I'm not in a hurry to get one, there are an awful lot of discussions about this broker, but nevertheless, the ones that praise it have never shown in any way that they really trade, and the manner of socializing is always strange.

Money Maker, there's no such thing as too little bonuses, there's always a lot of it =) Are you happy that you got 101% bonus?! What are you going to do with it next? A bonus is a bubble. Have you made a lot with this broker? More than you deposited?

I'm trading with Freshforex for 5 year and with this broker, I try to maximize my trading skills. They provide the best service for their broker, that's why I love this broker

Gaika, there are brokers with better conditions and reputation, yet I still don't understand why you trade 5 years with the same broker and don't try other options. For example, throughout my trading career, I have tried working with different brokers. I can say for sure, that this one is not the best, but not the worst, either. I have some doubts about reviews, that are written here.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:19 PM, Zokhan said:

Gaika, there are brokers with better conditions and reputation, yet I still don't understand why you trade 5 years with the same broker and don't try other options. For example, throughout my trading career, I have tried working with different brokers. I can say for sure, that this one is not the best, but not the worst, either. I have some doubts about reviews, that are written here.

actually, I also ever traded in other broker too before I keep using Freshforex. Every trader has own reason and for me Freshforex is the best choice.