Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Max

The trading bonus

The trading bonus is really important issue when choosing a broker, but I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for using 100% initial bonus by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

I guess the bonuses aren't the only aspect to be considered while choosing any decent broker moreover from your own post i agree that these bonuses should be availed only after knowing to the terms and condition which they are usually associated with.

We should be able to take advantage of a demo account well because with a demo account it will make us able to train skills well, then that's why we must take advantage of FXB trading demo account and promo bonus no deposit 25$ well so that our trading skills in real account will be very profitable for us

Demo would be the best way to learn all about the Forex Trading. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, you need proper practice and that you could gain through Demo and that too freely.

I have never considered any bonus account for my trading work because I feel that working with your strategy is better than trusting any bonus to help you with your account.

On 10/19/2017 at 2:56 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Demo would be the best way to learn all about the Forex Trading. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, you need proper practice and that you could gain through Demo and that too freely.

Demo account is free risk, we do not need to make deposit to start trading. But although demo account is free, we need to be careful when use it for trading. With FXB Trading, I also try to maximize demo account to improve my trading skills

Absolutely, Demo trading is risk free but if we believe that it is risk free we cannot learn properly, we should see the Demo as a Live Trading in order to understand the Forex Trading.

Even if you say that demo is risk free even then we need to trade demo account for a minimum of six months before jumping into the live trading accounts.

On 11/15/2017 at 10:09 AM, uncle gober said:

I think that the risk will always be in forex, so I always practice and learn by using Tickmill demo account to be better and can maximally manage the funds and risks that exist in the forex.

To learn and practice is one where we must run, because with us routine for the stages in learning it is one that must be run, forex business is not a business where instant to run, but requires a process in learning routine level of science trading for where it can facilitate for trading performance that can bring a success

www.instaforex.com

I am the kind of trader who likes to monitor my trades while I am travelling. I found it really difficult to keep a track of all the open positions and my orders while I was on the go, but FXB Trading has enabled me to trade and travel, too. The mobile apps available have given me all the real time data that I really needed to stay in touch with the current status in the market.

From my point of view I can say that these bonuses are actually a waste of time and do you no real good. It's a sales pitch to lure a young retail trader in to a cycle, that he most likely won't be able to get out of. And it doesn't end well. The problem is with most brokers, that you can't get any money (including your own funds/profits) out until you reach a ridiculous turnover in lots in a stupid amount of time. Also, as it's most likely that this trader will be taking bad positions on super high leverage, will loose his own money first (surely there's this clause in terms and conditions). So after this happens idea about any withdrawals fades, because then you loose the bonus on top of the loses that you've already made. "Better make it back, while the bonus is there." Aaaaand boom goes the account. Broker 1 : Trader 0

There's no such thing as free money. Do yourself a favor and trade with what you have. It's less stressful too, you not gonna have this: "oh I need to trade that much, in this amount of time, cause if not, then...". I think maintaining a balanced mind is much more important, cause your results depend on it.

As for demo accounts, they are absolutely crucial to a beginner. But nowadays you can get one at every corner. I can say for a fact that prolonged paper trading is not really beneficial, so once you think you're ready, you should do a live demo (funded with a very small amount). You will notice quickly how much of a difference it is compared to virtual.

@Nadilapars what are you on about mate? Every single well established broker has an app (sometimes several) for their platform.