Sign in to follow this  
Incredible-Earnings.com

Medical Marijuana Plc - I-mmplc.com

I'm not the admin! :)

Start: 09/11/2017

Register here

logo.png

About:
The company investment in medical marijuana plc is engaged in investment activities in the agronomic industry for the cultivation of medical marijuana with further sale in specially equipped stores, in countries where this type of activity is permitted by law.

Until 2016, only in the United States of America in more than 25 states, a law was introduced on the full and partial legalization of this type of activity.

Our company in mid-2017, was able to cultivate with further implementation of medical marijuana in the USA with a full package of all the necessary documents for this type of activity. In this regard, our company opens an investment direction for all those wishing to receive a consistently high profit through investing in this industry.

Plans:
2.5% daily
For 15 days
Profit - every day
Minimum deposit - 10 $

2.7% daily
For 30 days
Profit - every day
Minimum deposit - 10 $

3.3% daily
For 90 days
Profit - every day
Minimum deposit - 10 $

150% monthly
For 3 months
Profit - per month
Minimum deposit - 50 $

40% weekly
For 12 weeks
Profit - per week
Minimum deposit - 50 $

400% month
For 1 months
Profit - per month
Minimum deposit - 500 $

Referral Commission:
5-3-2%

Payment Processors:
PerfectMoney, Advanced Cash, Bitcoin, Payeer. (All systems accept automatically, except Payeer (The news says that Payeer has forbidden automatic use)

Minimum Deposit:
$10

Minimum Withdrawal:
0.1 $

Features:
DDOS Protection
SSL
Custom script
Unique Design
Registered Company

Our deposit:
The amount of 50 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U1651590->U15255976. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. i-mmplc.com.. Date: 15:42 04.10.17. Batch: 190348546.

Register here

On 10/20/2018 at 3:47 PM, Kolesnikova Anna said:

I'll add a little remark about marijuana for human health. Of course marijuana helps to relax and relieve nervous tension, but if you choose a handle for vaping and CBD oil for vaping, it is important to know how to do it correctly. Read the blog on the choice of quality CBD oil https://www.marijuanabreak.com/dangers-of-vape-pen-cbd-oil and always follow these rules.

Thanks, I will check the blog as soon as I have spare time. As for medical cannabis, I usually take the latest info from Licensed Producers Canada , it is an awesome source dedicated to help and also offering licensed producers Canada.

It's really good idea to use marijuana with medical purpose, but let's be honest with each other - we just trying to get to get high. And participating in it's marketing program is just giving a helping hand to stoners. Don't know whether it's good or bad, all i can say that if you need to past a drug test and you've smoked some recently, try https://payspi.org should help you a little

Ok, and what about marijuana, where do you take it? Is it legalized in your state or country? I have thoughts about growing weed by myself but have no data on this subject at all. Can anyone help me, please?