Sign in to follow this  
Stevendavis

What is Vlog, Vlogger, Vlogging?

Hello,

Can you define me What is vlog, vlogger, vlogging?
these terms I heard some times but I don't know what it is and where does it use?
Just viewed this term in a thread on webmastersun.com but I don't know exactly what it is. rolleyes.gif

Anyone can explain for me in details

Many thanks

Promotional Gifts | Executive Gifts in Delhi NCR | Promotional Products in Delhi NCR

First VLOG is a short term of video blogging. You are blogging but in a way of video. VLOGGER is the person who are presenting the vlog. And VLOGGING is the act of doing the video or the vlog. There are a lot VLOGS in youtube you can try to search and watch different types of vlogs there to further familiarize with it.

A vlog (or video blog) is a blog that contains video content. The small, but growing, segment of the blogosphere devoted to vlogs is sometimes referred to as the vlogosphere.

A vlog (or video blog) is a blog that contains video content. The small, but growing, segment of the blogosphere devoted to vlogs is sometimes referred to as the vlogosphere. Some bloggers have included video content for years

It's hard to imagine the world without youtube vlogs. How did we live without them? If I'm being serious, it's a nice way to make money and express yourself. 

Vlog is a video blog. Many vlogs are published on YouTube and we can enjoy this art form for free. YouTube is a great and multifunctional place to watch videos and listen to music. I spend a lot of free time on YouTube and I like it. In addition, I found a good way for myself to download my favorite songs and vlogs from YouTube and use youtube into mp3 converter. On this site I can do it quickly, easily and for free.

Vlog: A video blog or video log, usually shortened to vlog, is a form of blog for which the medium is an video, i.e. as a form of web television.

Vlogger: A Vlogger is a person who creates and uploads a video blog. You can look the Vlogger as being somebody who films his or her life rather than writing about it.

Vlogging: It is a job and work who Vloggers would do each day to engage their followers and raise more views & subscriptions.

vLog- Video Blogs

Vlogger - is a person who creates and uploads a video blog.

Vlogging:  is a job and work who Vloggers would do each day to engage their followers and raise more views & subscriptions.

Vlog is simply a video blog made by some 'vlogger' (a person who films it). It usually contains videos about the vlogger's personal life or his\he reactions on something. Personally I like watching vlogs of logan Paul and PewDiePie - they're hilarious. I usually watch the video at first and if I really like it, I download it afterward via any free youtube converter (I especially like the linked one as it's the most reliable and fast one).