Currency trading is high leveraged.

Currency trading is ordinarily very leveraged. Additionally, the Forex is delicately directed. Spot exchanges aren't directed by any means. The two elements increment the danger of Forex trading. The genuine key to progress with currency trading is to exchange conservatively while utilizing a few means chance administration. All tenderfoot traders should start trading on a work on trading stage that enables them to make theoretical exchanges without taking a chance with their speculation capital.

In my opinion, the greatest advantage and disadvantage of forex comes from:

1. Leverage

2. Round-the-clock trading

Advantage and disadvantage of leverage

Both are double-edged swords. Leverage is great if you are a great trader. If you are new, chances are you are going to misuse this leverage i.e. to be over-leveraged leading to instant bust!

Advantage of round-the-clock trading

Round the clock trading is great again if you are a great trader. Like ‘I wished I don’t have to sleep and markets don’t close even on weekends because every day is a money-making day! ‘

Forex is moving, index futures, gold and oil are moving. These are contracts that trade 24 hours a day. That the market is open means you can instantly react to the news.

Disadvantage of round-the-clock trading - its impact on your psychology

I warn you however - the biggest disadvantage of trading round the clock is it’s impact of your personal psychology.

Professional, full-time traders are already prepared for this kind of ‘24-hour, anytime something can happen’ nature of markets. Each trader has mechanisms such as use of special orders, buddy systems, rules etc. to deal with it.

My personal encounter training new traders and investors is they are psychologically unequipped to deal with this.

Many start to lose sleep. Some stay up all night to watch their positions, some go to sleep but wake up in a shock every half hour to check positions. One can do this one day, two days, maybe a week but if one doesn’t fix this psychology and behavior, eventually it is going to hurt your body, your career, and your trading. Overlong, I don’t expect someone in this kind of psychological state to do well.

Currency trading is conventionally extremely leveraged. Moreover, the Forex is carefully coordinated. The certified key to advance with currency trading is to exchange minimalistically while using a couple of means chance organization. I am think leverage only a trap or apparatus for various cash on trading. Also, I am suggestion you to utilize Forex4you Trading as your broker. They give 1:1000 which is most noteworthy leverage office in forex.

given the many options brokers to use leverage as leverage existing capital, and better understand that the choice is up to you because behind the low or high leveragethere strengths and weaknesses

Leverage is sometimes a critical matter to understand for new traders in this market. That’s why you have to gain enough knowledge about the market before joining it. Leverage is a great opportunity to make more money with minimum deposit. I get 1:2000 leverage from my broker AAFX which means it multiply my current investment to 2000. My current investment is 5k. With my leverage power I can trade 5000*2000= 10000000$ trade.

Guest Gorbacep
My trading method is scalping and joined FXB Trading because allow scalping and hedging, so that more comfortable in doing currency trading activities

3 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

very well, besides that trader must have to prepare for trading plan before going to start trading real account, it is necessary so that trader can become better and become more leverage in managing fund and risk.

we start trading in this forex there must be preparation and readiness on the run, And must want to deepen this forex trading even further. to be profitable in running the forex of course must maximize the science of trading owned. with the maximum ability will be easy to get a good profit

Archived