Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Jan Wallas

How you choose your broker?

I pick TeknoFX to trade with on the grounds that I got so much good reviews of my broker. Some portion of your examination in picking a broker ought to take a gander at written reviews of the broker and additionally discussion forums. Be careful about these however. Unless the data is originating from a tenable source, recall most forums are not dependable sources you're probably going to discover counterfeit reviews, both positive and negative. Along these lines, do some more research to get yours.

Forex trading is a stable business and I am dealing with Circle Markets broker who always support me with their supercool services. The service I like the most is automatic execution also I am getting market news with them. They had full filled all my requirements to do forex. They helps me to choose which currency pair is appropriate for me. Overall, they are best suited broker for me than others.

I Trade with FXB Trading because get the full trading package of exceptionally competitive and fair trading conditions, unrivalled security, advanced platforms and trading tools, a great trading education, and much more.
At FXB, you’ll benefit from client-centric, transparent trading services that you can rely on!

I recently have opened a live with IMMFX. I have experienced excellent support, narrow spreads, and since moving to a live account, I have only experienced slippage on my very first live trade, but I believe it was due to a connection problem at my end. IMMFX is one of the best brokers I've experienced so far. They are transparent and they don't re-quote.

In ECN account, commissions plus swaps can be quite high for a small account like mine, but the very narrow spreads at least offset much of this. Very happy so far, after 1 week live, and 2+ months demo trading.

My broker needs to be ECN and DMA technology became available to retail investors and traders, and I have been looking for a new broker. Additionally, you must provide me with information on how to invest, for learn currency trading, which is regulated and which gives you the best service in customer service in your native language. An example of this is https://alpari.com/en/school/

You have to check ratings and reviews about brokers. Of course it is necessary to be suitable investment conditions and demo account. And don't forget about regulations 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2018 at 11:39 AM, JohnyIve89 said:

You have to check ratings and reviews about brokers. Of course it is necessary to be suitable investment conditions and demo account. And don't forget about regulations 

yea right

The first thing a trader should consider before trading is the benefits he/she can get from his/her broker.  Forex trading has become incredibly accessible in the last few decades and nowadays a lot of trader are starting to wonder what the main benefits of Forex trading are. Some people are only familiar with overrated online trading brokers, however it is important to  have a thorough research to identify who are those legitimate brokers in the market.

Hello fellow traders!

Choosing the right broker for you would be the most crucial part of trading. Here are some considering factors one should consider before choosing his/her broker: trustworthiness,  credibility, and accessibility. Newbies should examine each of their options available.