Team up for a hyip startup

Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum. Will try to keep it short and sweet. I have a great idea to make a profitable, long lasting hyip. And would like to find someone to jump on board. As for requirements, you should have a great command of english (written and spoken), share the vision and passion to create something great. Be reliable, professional and ready to carry out an equal share of work required. If you have web design, skills that's a huge plus, but not mandatory. 

Just to make it clear I'm not selling anything and this is not a get rich quick scheme. It will require a ton of work, time and money to make it happen. But it will be definitelly worth it. 
If I got your attention, please let me know and wecan start planning for success! Questions welcome.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Just a quick update. As you are most likely aware I was not able to find anyone interested to come on board with the project, so I have decided to move ahead solo for now. It will take a bit longer then I originally anticipated, but that's ok. Great things take time!

Starting by the end of this month I'll be focusing on building a solid track record and gathering initial capital for the startup at the same time. 

I'll pop in from time to time to give an update where the project is at.

• 3 weeks later...

November has been great. Even tho I was really busy at work, I have still managed to squeeze in almost 2 weeks of trading and achieve 14.31% gain. 

In December my goal is to make additional 25% in profits. If I can achieve this number - great, if not, or just shy of it I will be able to add capital from the side. So in any scenario I will be set with what I think is a minimum capital to start building a track record in January, 2018. It would have made sense to start building it from day 1, but I'll be changing brokers at the end of the year, so that messes with it a bit.

Ok, that's it for now. Check out the best trade for November. More things to come. Stay tuned!

GBPJPY Long.png

• 4 weeks later...

Alright! Well first of all I'd like to wish everyone happy holidays and an amazing year in 2018! It has been an interesting December for sure to begin with. I was able to reach my targets. Some notable trades of the month:

Dow Jones Industrial Average: 300pips

XAU/EUR: 240pips

CAD/JPY: 130pips

There has been a slight change in plans on how I will approach my next step. I have taken out all my original investment out and will move ahead with profits only. This way if things go awry I do have a backup plan. Also I'm splitting my investment capital between two accounts 70/30. So the 70% (FX account) will operate as it has been to date. Let's call it a standard account. I have migrated to new broker as expected (saves me a bunch of money on commissions and spread.Plus can be utilized later, once a track record is decent enough, for signal service). And the 30% (Crypto account) that will be utilized for trading cryptocurrencies only. I have been sceptical for quite a while, and thought I would only get involved if the price corrected for quite a bit. Now the correction has happened and I had to make a decision. So there you have it. Let's see how it goes!

14 hours ago, Dennis#MD said:

Congrats @Armis for your archievements. Im also looking on cryptocurrencies market to do trading. Still have to find a reliable broker for that. Any suggestions?

Sure @Dennis#MD. I have been looking in to the matter for couple of weeks before making a decision. For me the most important criteria were: 

1. Time you are able to trade.

This is probably crucial, since the crypto market is open 24/7, and most brokers will operate on the 24/5 basis. As you are probably aware, cryptos are extremely volatile, so if you are looking at taking a position and holding it longer term like me (weeks instead of days) you want to be able to get out (or get in) at any time and any day. Fe. imagine having a position at +10%, and then your broker closes for the weekend. But because the crypto market never stops, bad things can happen, and next thing you know the market is down 40% just in two days. So that's a gap lower on monday open and it doesn't matter that you had your stop at +5% or break even. So decide what sort of trades will you be taking? Long term vs. short term?

2. Spread

This is pretty much straight forward. You want to be able to move in to profit as soon as possible. Some brokers like iqoption are bonkers. 1000usd spread to trade bitcoin. And the worst thing is, that probably a lot people trade with them. So do check that one!

3. Swap

This applies to longer term positions. If you carry your position past midnight you will pay (not 100% sure, but i don't think there's a positive swap on cryptos) a swap rate on it. So check the rates for long and short positions. I was not able to find any swap free brokers (as you can in FX).

4. Leverage

You won't get crazy numbers like 500:1 like in FX (and you don't want that). But 10:1 or 20:1 could be nice. Although 20:1 is rare in crypto world.

5. Platform

For me mt4 or ctrader is ideal, because i know these platforms quite well and can integrate them together in the future. Thing is I was not able to find acceptable option. But that's fine since you can always chart on tradingview or so, and just place pending orders. You would have to use it any way because of the price discrepancies. Fe. if looking at BTC/USD, you should watch coinbase and bitstamp price feeds.

So don't take my word for it. Do some research yourself. Brokers I have looked in to are as follows.

fxpro.co.uk 

I have been using them in the past. It's a great broker. Account has to be opened under FCA (not CySec) to be able to trade crypto. Spreads are reasonable, do offer mt4 and ctrader. Have most popular cryptos. Did not choose only because 24/5 

avatrade.com

Spreads are a bit higher, offer mt4, popular cryptos, 24/5

fbs.com

Plenty of account types, offer mt4, popular cryptos. Can't say if this one is 24/5, but my main issue was the execution time. Even on demo it would take a few seconds to go through. And I know they have been around for quite a while, but a broker from Russia does not make me sleep better at night. Also they claim to offer 3000:1 leverage (FX only), that does raise questions.

iqoption.com

Plenty of choice, but as explained earlier, killer spreads. And their platform is a bit like a toy for little children.

xm.com

Would have been ok, but again 24/5

The one that i chose is plus500.com

Their platform is not great. But as I've said before you can/need to chart elsewhere. They have a mobile platform available too. You have main cryptos to trade. Spreads are low, swap is not bad. It's open 24/7! Leverage on BTC 10:1.  Had to deal with support and have to say it's more than decent. EDIT: Positions expire after 24h.

Hope this helps. If you got any questions feel free to fire away ;)

• 1 month later...

As January is nearing it's end, the time has come for another update. I have to say time really flies. It has been nearly 4 months since my first post and it only feels like few weeks ago.

Performance for January:

FX: +61.23%

That's a new record and way beyond my expectations. Most of it is off the back of severe dollar weakness.

Best trades:

AUDUSD 300pips

GBPJPY 280pips

EURJPY 240pips

Crypto: +42.06%

This might look good , but it actually isn't. I have been holding some XRP since end of December 2017. At one point (before market sell off) it was +300%. I have changed my views on this coin and liquidated it, and probably won't be buying it in the future, unless it drops to ridiculously cheap levels.

I'd like to see a deeper pullback in the crypto market (who knows?) before adding more coins to my portfolio. I have joined few ICO's meanwhile. And the portfolio is as follows:

Screenshot_1.png.ca1b8405a43893e15f95c5bfee98afcd.png

Also check out most recent crypto coin ratings from Weiss if you haven't done so yet.

And If you are in to trading check out this article I have posted earlier, on how you can incorporate ATR in to your trading for better results. It has served me really well this month on trading with trend post pullback.

That's it for now ;)

Archived