FPMarkets – www.fpmarkets.com

When we talk about what type of broker is required, it is common that Australian brokers are amongst the top on the list to work with. The reason is absolutely crystal clear; it is because Australia is a country where everything is done is very strict and legitimate way!

So, if any broker operates from there, it is highly likely to be good and got to have strong financial setup, as otherwise, it is not possible to become an Australian company. So just imagine how it is to be with the LEADING Australian Broker in the industry, which is FP Markets.

Having over 12 years of experience servicing globally, they have won 35+ Awards with been licensed by ASIC to ensure further safety. The condition itself is worth in gold with having transparent structure removing any sort of manipulation, over 10,000 instruments to pick from, it is easily the largest range anywhere found, which is just remarkable. Furthermore, it's having zero spread, 1:500 leverage, high-quality trading platform and 24/5 active support, it’s not just a broker, and it’s much beyond it!

Getting into the forex game can be fun and exciting but it can also be stressful, especially when you have to choose between the laundry list of forex brokers on the market. I don’t have any tension about broker because I have set my mind for Circle Markets broker. They helps me to choose which currency pair is appropriate for me. My favorite currency pair is USD/GBP. They also helps me to understand the pairs.

• MrD changed the title to FPMarkets – www.fpmarkets.com

Archived