How did you find us?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 7/19/2022 at 9:19 AM, Sassitude said:

My uncle is a huge fan of this forum. So, I am also here.

Ha.. We are family here πŸ™‚Β Who's your uncle? Tell us so we can thanking him for spreading the word and inviting you here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 8/16/2022 at 11:23 AM, Hitzoo said:

I think I saw an advertisement about this forum. And when I heard two of my friends talk about it, I created my account here.

@HitzooΒ Welcome! Do you remember the ad you have seen? We don't run any ad campaign at the moment so I suppose one of our members decided to do us a favor and advertised us.Β 

On 9/12/2022 at 4:36 AM, Goldlight said:

My friend from Canada refer me to this page and I started to love it !

@GoldlightΒ Welcome. How is TGF for you? Do you get the information and the knowledge you need?

On 9/14/2022 at 1:51 PM, Ragtag said:

Hi everyone, a few friends of mine introduced me to the forum. I’m glad to be part of this community. Wishing you all patience to make the right choices. Cheers!

@RagtagΒ Welcome. Nice to see you have a group of friends here on TGF.

On 8/16/2022 at 7:00 AM, Boogle said:

I found this forum through a friend of mine who has been in crypto trading for a while.

@BoogleΒ Welcome. How's crypto trading working for you?

On 8/12/2022 at 1:12 PM, Cultine said:

My aunt follows this forum. She suggested that if I stay active here, I will get to learn a lot about crypto trading. Happy to be here.

@CultineΒ Your aunt is totally right about it. We are active since 2006 and since then we helped literally thousands of people to make a living online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 4/5/2023 at 4:03 PM, Belezza said:

I wanted to be closer to the affiliate industry so I googled affiliate marketing forums and conferences.Β 

Awesome @Belezza!

Here is a list of the most essential affiliate marketing conferences in 23Β https://gold.forum/events/

If you attend any please let me know as I go to quite many if they are in Europe and soon I will start going to Asia too.

On 9/26/2017 at 10:28 PM, MrD said:

Would love to hear how did you found out about Top Gold Forum. Let us know, ok?

I was reading a blog article about best forums and found this forum. After closure of one of the biggest online money making forums i was looking for alternative and found gold forum. I am sure it will live upto the expectations.