How did you find us?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 2/10/2022 at 11:58 AM, VortexAlpha said:

I researched on Google for best affiliate marketing related forums, and on many different sites I found TopGoldForum, so I decided to join, and as I can see it, it was a pretty good decision. 🙂

Hello @VortexAlpha,

How is TopGoldForum for you so far? We have pretty good affiliate marketing content here and also many users interested to make money through affiliate marketing

• Root Admin
12 hours ago, hattjons said:

My friends really like your forum, so I decided to register on it. I hope your community will be able to accept a newcomer to its team!

Glad to find out that your friend is here with us and he or she enjoys

We are definitly newcomers friendly so if you have questions or if you need help to start just ask questions here and I or other members from the community will help you make your first steps

We all have been newbies sometimes 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
12 minutes ago, TariCanestrini said:

I found you through Ahrefs tool. Sounds interesting but it is a reality. 

So you did a backlinks analysis for a client and found a backlink from TopGoldForum to their website? 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 7:30 PM, Dennis#MD said:

So you did a backlinks analysis for a client and found a backlink from TopGoldForum to their website? 😉

Honestly speaking admin, I came to get a backlink but I noticed that you are not allowing backlinks. So, I avoided this thing. 

Edited by TariCanestrini
  • Haha 1

• Root Admin
50 minutes ago, TariCanestrini said:

Honestly speaking admin, I came to get a backlink but I noticed that you are not allowing backlinks. So, I avoided this thing. 

Well our backlinks are by default nofollow so it's not a big loss.. Also we ban users that drop backlinks here and there. You can get a backlink if you setup your user signature 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Frankly, i don't remember where i found it. Because i joined this forum many years ago, but then i lost it somehow.

Now i came back due to your reminder to email, thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
3 hours ago, willingsgate said:

Hello, I came across this forum through some friends, they would go on talking about how helpful this was to them in their journey so i gave this a shot, too!

You have great friends then @willingsgate that share their knowledge and opportunities with you.