IMPORTANCE OF SUPPORT RESISTANCE LEVEL AND CANDLE STICK PATTERN IN THE FOREX MARKET

Salman1

Trading the forex market successfully requires the extreme level of technical skills and clear understanding of the different parameters of the financial instrument. Those who are trading the financial industry for a long period of time have been following strict trading discipline. There are many traders in this financial world who often ask, “Is there any holy grail in the forex market”. To be honest the answer is yes.

For more: CANDLE STICK PATTERN

Support resistance trading is very profitable and famous trading techniques. For me this trading strategy is a sure success strategy. Whenever you are trying to trade on support resistance breakout always make sure you are using H4 time frame and try to get a candle confirmation like, engulfing candle. To study more about candlestick patter you can try my broker AAFX. This is where I learned about forex’s basic. It also provides me 30% deposit bonus with fast execution system.

Archived