Why Forex trading is a marathon career

Many traders of this investment sector like Forex market as their playground. They think they can trade here all day and when they are not trading in Forex, they are losing money. This tendency of traders leads them to trade the market like a sprint runner in the Olympic. When you are in Forex sector and investing your money, you always have to keep one thing in your mind. This trading career is not a sprint that you are looking for. It is the very opposite of sprint and it is a long marathon race. Traders can hardly survive in Forex market because of their trading mindsets.

As long as you are not treating this market with respects and preparing yourself to trade the market for a long time, you are not going to see success in your career. It is important that you take your decision in Forex and investment sector on the basis of long term results, not what is going to happen tomorrow or next months. You need to love and respect the Forex market. All the professional Swiss traders love what they do. They simply don’t trade the market for making money rather they consider it as their passion. If you don’t have passion in trading then it will be very hard for you to overcome all the obstacles in your trading career.

How is it like a marathon?

You may wonder why we are saying Forex trading is a marathon career.  We have always known that traders do not need to spend all of their days in Forex. It is the only market which frees them from their office and duty. You are on your own and you can trade anytime and make a profit. Think of the day traders and scalpers of Forex industry. They are making quite a good amount of money but still, they are not trading the market for every hour. How is it then like a marathon?

It is a marathon in a sense because you cannot make a profit when you enter the CFD market without having any knowledge. You have to wait for a long time to develop your understanding and learning of the Forex market. You will make mistakes and through all of these, you will reach your goals. This is how professional traders have reached the stage that you are dreaming now. If you want to make a dramatic entry, you cannot do that in Forex. You will have to trade patiently and wait when you will understand the market trend to trade successfully. You will never know what the market has in store for you but when you are trading and preparing to walk a marathon career, only the best can happen to you.

Learn the perfect way to trade

Keeping things simple is one of the best ways to master the art of trading. Most of the new retail traders rely on the complex trading system thus they lose money. But consider the professional traders at Saxo, you will be surprised to see that every single one of them is using very simple but effective trading system. If you are not sure about the right trading system then consider the learning price action trading system. This system is based on the formation of the Japanese candlestick pattern and experts uses it to trade the key support and resistance level. Though it’s a very effective way to find quality trading signals yet you should always trade in favor of the trend with strict money management plan. No will ever give you the guarantee that a certain system will generate profit 100 percent of the time.

To select a credible broker trader, need to consider leverage as a strong and attractive financial tool. By using this tool trader can get high volume of profit. From my broker AGEA I am getting high volume of leverage up to 1:200. They are a such kind of broker where every trader dreams to trade with. They have 24/7 personal & professional agent. So, when I face any kind of issues they try to help me out.

I think the reason is pretty obvious and that’s this business. Forex is a legitimate business and with so much potential, it’s awesome to be part of this. I have been working with broker like OctaFX which has only enhanced my chance. I love it a lot with their ECN Account that can be operated with as low as 20 USD and comes with little to no slippage; it’s awesome to trade with such highly rated company and benefits one and all.

Archived