Forum Rules

blondie

• TGF Premium
20 minutes ago, Dennis#MD said:

Hello @blondie . Really nice to see you back here. We have some rules in our terms document but to be honest haven't been updated in a while. https://topgoldforum.com/terms

Thanks Dennis but that really isn't what I was looking for. I was more interested in your "Posting Rules"... such as How many URL links are allowed in your signature line. Can we post a banner in our signature? Is Hijacking allowed? Seems a lot are doing just that, so I wasn't sure. 

Also I've noticed some member Posts with several URL's in the body of their message. I would think that is a big no-no, but again, without reading 'posting rules', it left me wondering. 

Will appreciate your feedback. 

• TGF Premium
6 minutes ago, Dennis#MD said:

Yeah. big no-no. I remove those when I see them. 

Going to start working on a forum rules document so everyone can see what's allowed and what isn't. Thanks for pointing it out.

I will let you know when is ready,

D

That would be great! Thanks ! 

It is essential to follow forum rules because in forex trading many people do not much aware of the rules and regulation and they make mistakes either intentionally or unintentionally. 

For better results  in share market, a trade can take forex trading tips specially prepared by top financial advisor. It will beneficial for them to perform better in the market.

Archived