Finding a broker

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I always feel secure and comfortable with 0 pips spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by my trading approach scalping that brings profit in a short time.  by the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and make sure 0 pips spreads . so, I can scalp at all times freely. And my trading life became profitable.

Guest gaban

Where to broker it's the thing we have to choose the best, because with the best broker it will be able to make us safe, comfortable in the run forex trading. It is important for us to choose the best broker for where we can make trading safe, comfortable

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to make sure the broker which is more credible. Now I am with LQDFX which is real STP trading platform and more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. As a scalper I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time and for using this trading approach in a proper way I have chosen this platform due to lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

For making profit very rapidly I always like to trade with high leverage. That’s why I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. practically leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker and it allows an investor  to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.  

I am a professional scalper in Fx trading and there is no way to me depend on without lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. that’s why I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly by using my foremost trading strategy scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  so, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 4 weeks later...

When choosing a broker you need to keep several factors in mind. First you need to pay attention to the regulator, it must be reliable.You can also ask real clients how the broker withdraws money and if there are any problems with it.

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life , first of all you have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real stp Execution trading platform and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies. So, at all times I feel secure when trading practically.

• 2 years later...

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile.

Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot. I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out Forex4you as my broker. They are very reliable and helpful.

• 5 months later...
On 11/27/2020 at 8:05 AM, maspluto said:

don't forget to be able to evaluate properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities that match expectations while on a real account with Tickmill.

I am doing my trades with the help of a REGULATED Forex Broker FXOpen 🙂