Finding a broker

Rate this topic

Only few traders get lucky to have a good and reliable broker in first chance. I am not one of them. I consider myself as very unlucky trader as I have faced too many fraud brokers in my trading career. And believe me it costed me a lot of money. But finally I think I got my perfect broker called AAFX. This broker is regulated and provides awesome trading facilities. I got 30% usable deposit bonus from them.

On 8/24/2017 at 3:43 PM, Ross Edwards said:
I consider myself as very unlucky trader as I have faced too many fraud brokers in my trading career.

This is because you never tried researching at your own, better to be with regulated broker and always test them through demo accounts and once you open live account with them try to start with small amount to test their further processes like withdrawal etc. By using this technique you will for sure get a good broker.

On 8/26/2017 at 5:32 AM, tradesprint said:

This is because you never tried researching at your own, better to be with regulated broker and always test them through demo accounts and once you open live account with them try to start with small amount to test their further processes like withdrawal etc. By using this technique you will for sure get a good broker.

I think finding the wrong broker is not a bad luck but it is due to lack of knowledge and experience. If you have learned the basic you will never face the issue of bad luck and all...

It is basically an online brokerage service that offers effective kinds of trading basics. Besides offering such essentials, it also makes it easy for traders to become successful in the trading market as it supplies them with several strategic and speculative tools that are not easy to find anywhere else on the net.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Research is something that helps us becoming good at choosing the best among the top because we have a lot many brokers which are joining the industry and many at the same time ending up as well, so don't let your money goes to those who had planned to end the operation. The best way is to go with reputed brokers which have some good repute over the past few years. Also we should diversify our investment portfolio with more than one broker so the chances of loosing all the money in case of broker default can be reduced as well. Last but not the least why not withdraw the profits regularly by keeping the necessary capital behind. I hope that might be helpful for everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 8:33 AM, Pixie Pips said:

I think finding the wrong broker is not a bad luck but it is due to lack of knowledge and experience. If you have learned the basic you will never face the issue of bad luck and all...

I guess this is not about luck and lack of knowledge but it all depends on how hard you have researched to find the right broker in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

I am glad to join FXB Trading and I recommend it as one of the best websites with respect to the CFD market. It has a user-friendly interface and navigation is simple to understand. Traders can gain the right knowledge to analyse the trends and the conditions of the market correctly. The trading platforms on this website enable traders to speculate smartly and then generate successful trades.

you should also note when at the time will choose a broker for trading, in addition to see what advantages and advantages, do not forget to see also his broker regulation. for the convenience and security of the trader. because I really feel comfortable when running trading activities in real Tickmill account because the regulation is trusted.

• 4 weeks later...