Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
kvetinka

FutureAdPro - Stable and long term revshare

• FutureAdPro is an advertising program that is online since April 2016. Interesting fact is that it´s the only revshare that is connected with a social network - FutureNet. The company has been founded by Roman Ziemian and Stephan Morgenstern. The most important thing is that the company has a stable business model with multiple streams of income (FutureNet online shopping platform, leasing, coffee shops etc.). 

aaa.jpg.be6d8ba877f14f44f7922ac2dc6a3788.jpg

To earn money, you have to buy Ad Packs ($50/$10) and surf 10 ads every day. You also have to download and install FutureNet app and Future Cloud. AdPacks are generating 120% ROI and you get 1% per day. For each Ad Pack you purchase you get 800 advertising credits. These credits can be assigned to your text ads which will give you views to your ads.  

Depending on how many Ad Packs do you have, there is a fee to be charged:
status.jpg.59855e7e8a4a783870fcb7e7a9e1781c.jpg

It isn´t necessary to have any referrals, but when you do, you can earn referral commissions:

comm.jpg.ac37332258dd8e58d8293e6668be239c.jpg

If you want to join, click HERE.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Taimoor Ali
      Earn $400-$1000 
      Download the app (server mining)
      Hy guys today I am gonna to show a simple way to make passive income
      You just need to login amd start click button
      And add your ewallet address and land your first income  
      Click or copy this link  NFSSAIDB and enter this the advantage this link will bosst up your income by 0.5  i will give you the answer to your questions.  
      Thanks you again meet you with new opportunities
    • By Mr Interesting
      Check out This Awesome New Hybrid Project
      Program Description
      Earn 3% To 5% Daily
      Profit Packs Are Only $10 Each
      No Sponsoring Required
      Earn Cycling Bonuses From 2X2 Matrixes
      #1 Passive Opportunity For 2019
      Payment Processor
      ฿Bitcoin
      Ethereum
      LiteCoin
      Solid Trust Pay
      Payeer
      Referral Comission
      Up To 20%
      Minimum Deposit
      .001 BTC
      Feature
      SSL Encrypted
      Fast & Cooperative Support
      DDOS Protected
      Custom Coded & Built

Join Here:
      https://www.alienprofit.space/?r=81702
      (Investment programs are always risky.  Do not spend your grocery money.)
    • By lptopgold
      I have made a few bucks from this method and If you want more
      info just say "how" and I will send the link...

• By Artur Glinka
      I joined a new project which is Cloud Token Wallet. This is a wallet, where by holding cryptocurrency, we get 10% per month in CTO tokens (this happens thanks to Jarvis Ai, who makes arbitrage on stock exchanges, it is a bot, so there is no loss here). For example, we have cryptocurrencies worth $ 1,000, monthly we get a CTO worth $ 100 (bids are daily, around $ 3.33), we can sell them immediately (exchange for eth and then for any currency) or hold and wait for the increase of the token . I hold because the price of the token is constantly growing, from the beginning of the project from $ 0.3 to $ 0.437 (40% in a month). The expected price of a token for a year is $ 20. I think it is real looking at another project of this type - Plus Token, where the price for the year grew from 0.4 $ to 70 $.

Example: Earning a monthly $ 100 in CTO, at the moment it is around 230 CTO. We sell the CTO right away and we have $ 100 or hold. If the price of a token for a year grows to 10 $, it turns out that monthly we did not earn $ 100 only $ 2,300. If it grows to the $ 20 expected by founder, it turns out that we have $ 4,600 per month.

In addition, we can make money from recommending the wallet to friends. From the first line of referrals we receive 100% of daily earnings, which are given to our direct referrals. There is no minimum amount that we have to keep on the wallet to earn. However, in order to receive income from referrals, you need to have cryptocurrencies worth a minimum of $ 500.

Here is the official site to download the application (Android or iOS): https://www.cloudtokenwallet.com/
      At registration, enter the code: 4574344102

I started a month ago with an investment of $ 550 I have 145 CTO, it's 60 $ = about 10% monthly. I have deposit in ETH.

Watch presentation: 

Instructions for registration:
      1. Download the application from the official website: https://www.cloudtokenwallet.com/
      2. Turn on the application and select 'create account'
      3. Enter the 10-digit code: 4574344102
      4. Set the PIN and PIN for payment
      5. Save 12 mnemonic words in a safe place and then select them in the correct order for verification
      6. Then the login details will appear, save them in a safe place and log in
      7. Next, in the settings, activate the security with Google Authenticator

How to turn Jarvis AI bot and start earning?
      If we have already transferred one of the available cryptocurrencies to our wallet, go to the PROJECTS tab, select the JARVIS project, enter
      in the appropriate cryptocurrency, we determine the amount of funds that we want to invest and we approve with the PROCEED button.
      From now we receive the CTO every day.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I will help with registration and application support. For more information you can check: https://www.cloudtokenwallet.club/?lang=en

• By futurenode
      Description (Plans):
      1% Daily for 30 days with Principal Return 
      1.4% Daily for 15 days with Principal Return 
      Launched Date: 14 - 03 -19

Investment plans: 

1% Daily for 30 days with Return Principal & 1.4% Daily for 15 days with Return Principal

Minimum Deposit :$10 in plan 1 and 20$ in plan 2

Minimum Withdrawal : $10

Methods of payment : ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin 

Referral commission : 7-2-1-1-1%

There are a lot of payment proofs in other forums and hyip monitoring services, u can check it. We will publish some there too.

• Topics