Has anyone used the automated trading platform Billion OS? I'm looking to get into automated trading platform.

I’ve not heard of that trading system before, but after I went to the website it looks interesting. Using automated trading forces you to think on principle instead of theory; it removes emotions from the equation, which is generally viewed as a great thing. Going but their monthly lease to try it out with their paper trading option.

Yes, interesting.  However, it's not free to test out, but it has a lot advanced trading tools and it is very user friendly...  

I started Using it, just this week, it seems like a power trading platform. The auto trading tool & the historical testing are their best assists, i think personally.

• 4 months later...

There is no doubt that automated trading is one of the greatest innovations in the forex market that make the forex trading easier for the traders. It is software coded program and it execute the trades as per the order given to it. It is very helpful to repeat same trades on the same currency pairs at a fixed time interval. Again if you are feasible to present the trading platform physically, EA trading will do it for you.

Archived