HyipList.org - A certified HYIP Monitor with EVSSL

Hello

I am the admin of https://hyiplist.org - an advanced HYIP Monitor with some extra useful tools. It is also the first ever certified HYIP Monitor with EVSSL. We provide the most accurate rating of HYIP programs. Our ranking system is based on the real rating given by investors/visitors and we do not provide higher ranking for money. Most of all other monitors provide the ranking based on ROI (Return Of Investments) ratio and some monitors just provide the higher ranking for higher money paid to them. We're the first HYIP Monitor to provide the real ranking decided by real visitors/investors. And our rating system don't allow someone to rate a program more than 1 time in 24 hours so there is no way to deflect the real rating score. 

You know, there are more than 100 HYIP Monitors are active in HYIP industry. Unfortunately, most of those are not reliable and don't care about investors. I've experienced it practically that more than 90% HYIP monitors don't care about scam reports and even some trusted blogs (except davidnews) don't care about it if the report is not from their own downlines. Our Monitor has the visible and countable Scam Report menu where anyone can report about scam and can share their screenshots or any other evidence. We really care about those reports and fight to HYIP admin for investors. With the visible scam reports you don't need to rely on our 'status' only. 

We have the 'Discussion' system to track and share the activities of a HYIP. Everyone can share their opinion and useful information about a HYIP in 'Discussion' menu. By sharing information we can build a real community to save each others from scams. This idea was borrowed from hyipexplorer. Once upon a time, that dicussion board of hyipexplorer was very active with real and serious investors. The time has been changed but I still want to build a community of serious and real investors in my 'Discussion' forum. 

We've used a fully custom script to make our Monitor more user-friendly. We've removed many unnecessary tools to keey our site simple and clean. We've removed 'vote' option that no one can keep posting fake votes. You'll found that 99% votes on GC based HYIP monitors are fake. We also provide regular news for specific HYIPs. 

In a word, We've tried our best to create the best HYIP Monitor from every aspects. If you have an idea in your mind to improve our service then please share it with us. We'll try to do everything useful for HYIP industry. 

Thanks

Archived