Why should become a full-time forex trader

There are many professions out there in the world but still, people are struggling hard to earn their living. Even after having a day job there is no guarantee that you will be able to lead a decent life due to the high competition in the world of financial crisis. For this very reason, people always look to increase their source of income. After doing vigorous research many people find that trading is the best solution for them. Indeed it’s true that you can earn huge amount of money simply by forex trading but to do so you need to have a strong knowledge in the financial market. Most of the new traders blow their entire trading account within the first three months due to their lack of knowledge. This is nothing but the most sophisticated business and you need to have a proper plan to place the perfect trade. Being new to this industry you should never expect a profit. Your main goal should be in learning the art of trading. There are many reasons for which trading is considered as the best profession and today we will highlight some of the key points.

Unlimited profit potential: Trading is the only profession in the world which can secure a higher level of profit with low investment. Compared to other professions it has the highest reward for the calculative risk takes. This market was not open to normal retail traders in the past but now a day’s normal people like us can easily execute their orders by opening a trading account with the reputed broker like Saxo. To be honest, if you can truly understand the market nature then you will never have to worry about your financial need. All you need is to find the high-quality trade setup and execute your trade with proper money management. But to do so you must educate yourself with the proper knowledge of this industry or else you will be losing the 95 % of the losing traders in this community.

Be your own boss: Everyone wants to become a boss but very few can really achieve this. There are many factors that you need to consider before becoming a boss. But when it comes to CFD trading you need to look at your trading skills only. You are not accountable to anyone and you are the one who is responsible for you own profit. Being a trader you will have the freedom to work from your own place at your desired time. There will be no hard restriction that you will have to work for 9 -5 just like the day job. But this doesn’t mean that you will start living a life without discipline. The successful traders always follow strict discipline in their life since they know it’s vital to their long-term success.

Social recognition: Everyone in the society loves the successful trader. To be honest there are very few traders who actually know how to trade the market in a perfect way. The successful traders have spent a huge amount of time in educating themselves with the perfect knowledge of this industry. Being a successful trader in this industry you will always be respected by your neighbors and even many new traders will come to seek advice from you. It’s really amazing when people admire you for your achievement. Since money is no problem for the professional traders they are very good social workers. They always tend to contribute to the society to ensure the better future of their next generation.

I choose to make this business as my profession because this business is totally independent. I don’t have to work under anyone. I am the boss of my own. I am responsible for my own deed. I know forex trading is quite risky, but the risk is worth taken. If you have guts to take risk then you will become a winner in this market. My broker AAFX minimizes my risk and makes me a confident trader. It gives me rebate system by which I can earn besides trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 5:04 AM, lapis25 said:

has a good risk management is necessary because by having good risk management then our trading results will be maximal. For that we should be able to always put Sl and tp well and discipline to the placement of sl and tp so that the results can be more leverage

To manage everything in trading life is not easy for everyone, that is why if you want to be a trader then give your 100% on this work only, do not work as a part time.

On 9/10/2017 at 3:50 PM, raniya said:

I do not think that we should be a full time trader. When we are still learning, it's too risky. We can make forex trading as part time job. I'm a part time trader in FXB trading too. Because I still learning about forex trading and try to maximize my skill to get more profit.

You can not handle the market in part time work, that way you can lose in a market and your job should also be in stressed condition because of loss. Learn the trading and try to be a full day trader.

Archived