Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
irynairyna

Best For Forex Users!

take seriuosly fx trading, and let finish with your learning before start with your first quest with 'real' training. no need to worries for margin requirement, many brokers offer average low deposit minimum, and for commision and fees, i would suggest to start with ecn type brokers, any of them would be good, most of ecn offers low spread, at low commision cost, overal still much cheaper than fixed one.With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero.
ECN broker simply provides the trader with a trading platform and then acts as a middle man between the buyers and the sellers.I prefer to use ECN brokers, been years using Tickmill, one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping.