What are the 1st things you're doing online?

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Today I noticed that I have a pretty solid habit when I login online. Right after I grab a cup of coffee I check the news, then I login to my social media accounts to see if anyone mentioned me or posted something that interests me and right after I check my email trying to prioritize the things for the day.

Wondering what are the things you're doing 1st when going online?

• 4 months later...

In today digitization era, perhaps our morning starts with the news around the world. And now we don’t have to read newspaper. The first thing that I do usually when I am in online is I am reading financial newspapers online so that as a forex trader can update myself with the major changes in the economy and currencies’ value in the global economy. I also communicate regularly with my broker AAFX so that we can take major decisions about our trading.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The first thing i do online is check my freelancing account. Freelancing is an excellent way of earning your livelihood. It doesn't have the fuss of cryptocurrency or forex trading but it can sure as hell change your life. Don't waste your time and do something in life.

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing i do on the internet is check for my favorite football team, Chelsea F.C. They are last years champions. They have the best players in the world. Eden Hazard is the gem of the team. So, what do you do first thing online?

The first thng i do on the internet is check for the international news. There are a lot of things happening in the world right now. Tensions are high between United Kingdom and Russia. The Royal Wedding is also happening. The people af Palestine are been tortured.

• 2 weeks later...