We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis#MD

What are the 1st things you're doing online?

Admin

Today I noticed that I have a pretty solid habit when I login online. Right after I grab a cup of coffee I check the news, then I login to my social media accounts to see if anyone mentioned me or posted something that interests me and right after I check my email trying to prioritize the things for the day.

Wondering what are the things you're doing 1st when going online?

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

In today digitization era, perhaps our morning starts with the news around the world. And now we don’t have to read newspaper. The first thing that I do usually when I am in online is I am reading financial newspapers online so that as a forex trader can update myself with the major changes in the economy and currencies’ value in the global economy. I also communicate regularly with my broker AAFX so that we can take major decisions about our trading.

I check the discussion straightaway. I know many traders who've started closed chats so that we could discuss trading there. It's a really cool thing and the profit percentage went up.