Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
mihisev

ibly.co url shortener online money

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By David27
      Heya, so there have been quite few threads promoting bitcoin faucets with little explanation how it works and what is cryptocurrency in general, so i'll try to post a short and very simplified guide to people completely new.
      Cryptocurrency is quickly rising decentralized alternative to real world currency, which gets more and more widely accepted throughout the world. The most popular of it, bitcoins, were worth as little as $0.01 in 2010 and within 7 years they have reached a value of 2500+ usd per btc. You can find more info on bitcoin history here
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin
      There is no central authority issuing them, people used to generate them using their own computers by solving exponentially increasing in difficulty algorithm, which at this point is so complex that you have to either join mining pools or buy specially designed hardware to have chance obtaining them this way. There are enough predictions that their current price will keep increasing up to 100 000 - 500 000 usd within next decades, so it is still not too late to participate, whether it is by investing money in them now, or, for more skeptical people, playing the free bitcoin faucets.
      Faucets basically are websites granting small amounts of bitcoins per set time to users, who are only required to press few buttons and have their bitcoin wallet address. Most of those faucets generate their income by advertising and having high user traffic, the downside is there can be way too much advertisements/redirects, which makes the whole process rather annoying over time.
      So what is bitcoin wallet? You could say it is digital wallet where you store your e-currency, there are wide choice of online/offline wallets, you can find more info here
      https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/#/overview
      If you want to keep matters simple, I have been using Blockchain online wallet https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/ without any problems for past year.
      Be aware you won't earn much money from btc faucets unless you get lucky, however, it is fully possible that within next years the price of bitcoins will keep rising in a fast pace, so even if you earn little now, it might be worth a lot in the future.
      The most popular faucet is
      https://freebitco.in
      which differs from most others by keeping advertising to minimal and not having any redirects at all, also offering unique reward point program, granting you more bitcoins per roll, as well as online gambling and participating in weekly lottery where you can (of course, only if you get very lucky) win up to 5000 - 6000 usd without investing any cash at all. You can also invest money in any of those activities to boost chances and even earn passive interest if you like, but all the users are granted full freedom of how they want to use the site.
      That's basically all, hope someone found this info useful and see you in a world of cryptocurrency!

• By Henrym37
      If you're a online marketer, lot of times you're here to make money.  Like everyone else.  How do you start making money online.  Making money takes simple core essence.  
      It starts with a desire, something that you really want.  It's not like you see a Lamborghini and you want it.  Everybody want's money.  There is work involved and core essence desire and drive.  
      There is no quitting.
      You can't just take a link and post it around social media.  Join my business.  You don't want to do a mom and pop garage sale.  The your desire, vision, want and then you take your drive to get it.  It may seem award at first little uncomfortable, but you'll get the hang of it.  The main this is really seeing the thing what you really want.
      It comes form your heart.  A deep desire, that will not quit and wont stop.  You need to be so clear on what you want that you can describe it to the color of the socks.  Success in your business will come form either desperation and inspiration.  Either way you need a burning desire.  
      You can become a trained professional marketer.  Take a couple of hours a day starting out to work on your business, yourself and what you want.  Nobody started with 10-12 hour days.  It's starts part time.  
      It's all about creativity.  Figuring it out.  It's about learning and figuring it out.  You desire has to be bigger than anything else that will come your way.  Don't flake out.  Decide that you will going to do it, no matter what.  And you will find your way.  
      There is a lot of smarter people and more efficient now.  The computers are more efficient.  Before you slapped an ad on GOOGLE and made 4k a day.  Not it's harder to become successful online.  But it's supposed to be easy because of the resources, efficiency of the computers and the reach that you have online.  
      There is a lot more people, and that have a need and will pay for it if you have the solution.   Find your heart in your business and you will find the wealth.   
    • By Henrym37
      There is a lot of trainings and people that are trying to get rich on the internet.  The difference between the ones that are rich and the ones that are trying to get rich is, the rich people have a deep desire for what they want.   The people trying to get rich, just throw stuff around see if it sticks.
      If you really want to get rich in the internet in your business, you need a deep desire for it, a deep want, something that pulls you toward it.
      There is no quitting.  
      It has to be something that you really want and desire.  Meaning you will throw all other distractions out of your life for a couple of hours a day just to work on your dream and goals.  Meaning there is no multi tasking.  Or multi focusing.  It doesn't work.  People can multi task but can't multi focus.  Try driving, texting.  
      Focus on what you current want.  Meaning take a couple of hours a day, without distraction, doing anything else, just on working on your business alone.  
      That's what the rich do.  Make it a habit daily to take time out of your day, couple hours, just to work on your business, without any distraction.  You will star where you are, then you will build, learn, recruit, retail your product, and teach other to do the same.  
      Network marketing has became harder, because of the efficiency of the computers, and people.  There is more smarter people in the world now, and faster.  Before starting you threw a ad up and you make $4,000 a day.  Not it takes a lot more skill, to become rich on the internet.  Why can't it be you.
      You read about the rich, making it happen, you see them on stage, see them in the videos.  The key to their wealth is their heart.  That's how bad they wanted it.  You really have to want it bad enough.  
      Look deep inside of you, in your heart, what you want.  And you will find a way to be wealthy in your life.  
    • By vipsignup
      Guaranteed Hourly income - No referring! Less than 5 minutes work per day...
      We will show you the secret on how you can make $5,000 to $10,000  (or more) per month in extra income      
      * WITHOUT creating your own products     
      * WITHOUT any business or management experience     
      * WITHOUT capital or investors     
      * WITHOUT dealing with customers, returns, or fulfillment     
      * WITHOUT building websites     
      * WITHOUT selling anything over the phone or in person     
      * WITHOUT any computer skills at all     
      * WITHOUT leaving the comfort of your own home
      View just 10 websites daily earns you an hourly income  with no need to refer anyone, no Network-marketing and it's 100% free to join.
      Visit this link to get started today:  MyPayingAds.co
      Join Our Active Facebook Group with over 115k members sharing testimonies daily.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mypayingads123/
      My Facebook Profile For Guide https://www.facebook.com/mropeyemi112
      Note add me as friend first before sending me a message i will accept when i see your request
    • By vipsignup
      Guaranteed Hourly income - No referring! Less than 5 minutes work per day...
      We will show you the secret on how you can make $5,000 to $10,000  (or more) per month in extra income      
      * WITHOUT creating your own products     
      * WITHOUT any business or management experience     
      * WITHOUT capital or investors     
      * WITHOUT dealing with customers, returns, or fulfillment     
      * WITHOUT building websites     
      * WITHOUT selling anything over the phone or in person     
      * WITHOUT any computer skills at all     
      * WITHOUT leaving the comfort of your own home
      View just 10 websites daily earns you an hourly income  with no need to refer anyone, no Network-marketing and it's 100% free to join.
      Visit this link to get started today:  MyPayingAds.co
      Join Our Active Facebook Group with over 115k members sharing testimonies daily.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mypayingads123/
      My Facebook Profile For Guide https://www.facebook.com/mropeyemi112
      Note add me as friend first before sending me a message i will accept when i see your request

• Topics