Which instrument do you prefer most?

As a trader, I feel that there are many instruments which we can pick but to me the best one are around currency pairs, as I feel they are easier to work out and require lesser investment. It’s easy with company like OctaFX who got over 70 instruments to select from and have lovely conditions with ultra-low spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection and even 50% deposit bonus that’s usable, so that really makes me feel comfortable.

I usually trade on some pairs in FXB. Some of them are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY. But I also try to trade in other pair in demo account too. Any currency pairs we will use for trading, we need to focus and try to maximize it as well as possible.

• 4 weeks later...

I often trading  at pair EURUSD, it's just out of habit since first learning forex trading, and there is no problem because it is just a habit, with trading any system can be for any kind of pair if the condition of price movement is ideal for transaction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For my trading I simply trade EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPUSD pairs. I understand these three pairs more as i have done an awe-inspiring strategy inquire about on them. To me it is a sharp intend to trade potentially a few pairs. I figure every amateur should start with a singular match. When he appreciates the characteristics of that consolidate then he can pick another. Remember overlook each match has its own specific qualities. I without a doubt trade with FXPM broker. This broker is awesome at their organizations. They for the most part manage their clients comfort. This broker is to a great degree reliable too. I feel shielded and open to working with this broker.

Each trader has own choice to trade on which pair. forex signals from FXB Trading will help you to determine whether you are trading in the correct direction. We update our forex signals minute-by-minute, so make sure that you never miss a forex trading opportunity again by utilizing this indispensable resource

For my trading I just trade EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPUSD pairs. I comprehend these three pairs more as I have done a dazzling procedure ask about on them. To me it is a sharp plan to trade possibly a couple of pairs. I figure each beginner should begin with a particular match. When he acknowledges the qualities of that combine then he can pick another. Keep in mind ignore each match has its own particular qualities. I no ifs ands or buts trade with FXPM broker. This broker is great at their associations. They generally deal with their customers comfort. This broker is to an extraordinary degree dependable as well. I feel protected and open to working with this broker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is no such specific choice of mine regarding instruments of forex trading. Because forex market, a vast, versatile market is offering numerous flexible trading facilities and instruments for various traders so that they can engage in trades as per their own capabilities and requirements. Somehow, I am working with major pairs now, as I believe that USD is the most common currency around the world. So for me, it is easier to predict its future price movement than any other currencies.

• 1 month later...

Financial instrument which a trader use for trading purpose depends on his risky bearing capability and goals which he wants to accomplish from market. Those who have good risk bearing capability often prefer to trade in currency pairs. As forex offers some high returns which is not possible with other financial markets.

• 3 weeks later...

Commodity Call For Today -- 23 Feb 2018

SELL CRUDE OIL BELOW 4074 TGT 4060 TGT 4045 TGT 4030 SL 4101.

BUY ZINC ABOVE 229.25 TGT 229.60 TGT 229.90 TGT 230.20 SL 228.50.

SELL SILVER BELOW 38535 TGT 38440 TGT 38350 TGT 38260 SL 38820.

SELL NICKEL BELOW 888.50 TGT 882.50 TGT 876.50 TGT 870 SL 904.

Commodity Tips Free Trial

Edited by thegrssolution
U HI
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Frankly speaking, I am not kind of person who prefers specific pairs or instruments only. I like to try out multiple options to make myself comfortable and easy with things.

IF keep just 1 or 2 options, then we will eventually feel stuck in many occasions, so that’s why I feel the better way is to keep multiple options to use and in that, I track up usd to gbp rate forecast which allows me to do just smoothly and enhances my performance in major way.

• 3 months later...

I think that question regarding instruments traded is quite individual and it can actually only be individual. There is not one instrument to fit all traders. Further, even if you are trading forex, you will not trade all currency pairs, but selected once. Personally, forex majors are my choice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You will find that certain instruments trade much more orderly than others. Erratic trading instruments make it difficult to produce a winning system. Therefore, it is necessary to test your system on multiple instruments to determine that your system's "personality" matches with the instrument being traded.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Certainly, continuous learning is very important on Forex market. Always try to challenge your current choice of trading instruments. It might be that with some others you might make better success. Demo accounts can be good place for this purpose

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! I tried to trade Forex, but I always lost, I realized that it was not mine. I do not know how people get to make money from this and generally withdraw money. For myself, I found another way of earning through rates but differently, through rates and forecasts on the sport https://1xbet-tanzania.com/. By the fact that all that you guessed and all the money that earned are deduced on the same day.