Transparency

AGEA is the most transparent forex broker in this foreign exchange market. I am already trading with them. I do not have any concern about my funds or investments and I am not afraid to lose them anyhow. I found them very reliable in forex market. I like their trading platforms specially MetaTrader4 where I can get necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments and perform trade transactions.

• 1 month later...

It is must that we have broker that we can trust and have crystal clear policies that helps us going far into achieving solid results. Luckily, I am joined under OctaFX broker given they are awesome with having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, crystal clear terms and conditions while have absolutely transparent system, it all ensures that I am able to work it out nicely and help myself with the performance and helps up with doing everything.

Their reputation has been spoiled with several reports about delayed withdrawals and execution cheating especially with traders that has strong winning ratio. It suggests its not everything crystal clear as you described  and broker shows signs of market maker.

Rather to stay with genuine ECN broker Hotforex that proved to have immaculate relationship with professional traders and has not conflict of interest with them. 

Broker is most important element in Forex. Broker helps the trader to gain high achievement and support all the way in Forex. But the transparency of broker has been damaged due to several issues. Such as hidden charge, withdraw delay, execution cheating, unclear policies etc. So broker should be solid, reliable, trustworthy, have spotless relation with traders, no hidden charge included, fast withdraw system etc. I can’t tell you that until last year, because after facing two years torture of many brokers I found an awesome broker named AAFX last year.  It has all the quality that I have told above.

Archived