Esplanade - esplanade-ms.com

Rate this topic

Guest Esplanade

Yes, they have fixed-spread accounts. But you need to understand that these spreads will be higher than the floating ones. Anyways, to each his own. As for the requotes, the execution here is quite good. Trading is pretty comfortable but, once again, the broker is not perfect. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everything depends on an account. I trade on a fix one where spread is fixed, so expansions don't bother me at all. Yes, the spread is from 2 points at the start, but still you can easily trade even on news. I usually work with long-term orders, so a fixed spread is just what I need. As for the requotes, I haven't come across such thing so far, so I cannot say anything specific about this.

How long have you been trading? Are trading conditions and funds withdrawal fair? I'm just looking for a reliable broker at the moment, and I have a couple of options in mind. This broker seems to be considered as an option, if everything on a demo is fine and the reviews are good.

• 3 weeks later...

Your words are confirmed for now. I've recently opened a real trading account. I've decided to opt for a fixed spread because I'm going to trade on news and don't want to get to strong expansions. The spread is from 2 points in general which is quite good, considering the fact that it's fixed. By the way, you've been trading for longer time. What can you say about spread expansion on news?

• 2 weeks later...

I began to study cryptocurrency with this broker. I haven't actually trade with crypt before. I've decided to trade on a demo for now and the first results aren't very impressive. Things are not quite well with the forecast. However, these assets have huge potential. I've already been trading with a few brokers and it's time to look for more crypto-exchanges

• 3 weeks later...

I once had quite a successful trading with indices and shares on esplanade. After the US Fed Chair's report they started to grow and the analysts' forecast came true. The trading was finished with the DOW index's growth (24 out of 30) and the shares have grown. Apple's had a 2,5% growth. Generally, I'm satisfied with this broker. I'm pretty satisfied with the trading terms it offers.

Guest Esplanade

Serenity announces partnership with Esplanade Market Solutions

21846251.jpg

We are pleased to announce that Esplanade Market Solutions partners with Serenity.

Esplanade Market Solutions is a leading brokerage company that provides the widest range of services and makes every effort to create a comfortable environment for online trading. Esplanade Market Solutions is characterized by financial stability and high growth rates of main financial and economic indicators. Esplanade Market Solutions ideally combines experience and professionalism of each employee, unity and high efficiency of the team, constant improvement of trading conditions and the range of available tools by adding new and interesting items of trading, comprehensive care for each client.

Esplanade Market Solutions is indeed a client-oriented company. This said, the company is working to further improve its services. Stability, perfection and close attention to detail is what makes Esplanade Market Solutions different from competitors.

According to the Esplanade Market Solutions, “Serenity is a project that has every chance to become a game changer in the financial industry in nearest future. It is a first blockchain-based market place for traders and foreign exchange brokers. We support efforts that Serenity undertakes to bring more transparency to financial market as well as more protection and confidence to traders.”
CBDO of Serenity Alexander Stanovoy added: “Esplanade Market Solutions is a well established firm with a great team and impressive product portfolio. We are glad to welcome Esplanade Market Solutions among our partners and we are confident in the productive cooperation with the company in the future”.

More information on the publication is available.  

Sincerely, Esplanade Market Solution

I agree with you. It's a worthy broker. I've completed verification there once. I was ready to wait long for the result, but everything was ready less than in a day. And the minimal deposit of $100 was quite suitable for me at that point. Now it's funny when I think about it. With this amount of money it's hard to speak about decent trading. I think, CFD trading can be okay only in case you start from $2k. And smaller sums are okay only for training.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, let's say it's your own point of view. But I agree on esplanade. When the mentioned report was published, a lot of people complained on slippages, but I didn't notice anything regarding this broker. I've heard that you can place deposits with bitcoins on esplanade. Is it true?

Guest Esplanade

Yes, it is. Now, when depositing bitcoins, it's converted into the currency the trading accounts were opened in, when withdrawing the client gets money in the same currency according to the cryptocurrency rate. Esplanade doesn't charge any commissions when depositing and withdrawing funds with bitcoin.