Are Automated trading or Bots or Ago trading systems the right way to trade?

Actually trading software systems are great, and very useful in my everyday trades; why?  They automate my trading strategies and help me to get better results, and I perform better.  I have no emotion in my trades and that helps me to be better.  Of course, this depends on the different trading platforms, like the one I’ve been using these past few months Billion Operating System.  

I used to manual trading, and I was ok -- i was better at detecting a pattern but I would cut out too soon.  I would either minimize my gain, or not allow my strategy to set up.  Now, I use a Billion Operating System to set automatic trailing stops rather than manually executed trades.  This way I don’t have the emotion when a trade is taken -- I may even be asleep.   If there are any other traders who do the same, please share your experience here, I would like to get other trader’s opinions. 

Automated trading software that helps manage your open positions is helpful, no doubt.  They can be useful for traders alike.  The answer above is talking about the “auto-trading” robots which mean the robots that analyze the price and take the positions on their own.
Regarding your robot, you have to note that your computer has to be always ON otherwise the robot doesn’t work.  Or you have to rent a VPS and let the robot work on it 24 hours per day.

Yes I’ve heard of Billion Operating System.  I personally use options house as my brokerage software.  I haven't used an independent company with their own trading system, but I’ll like to learn more about them.

• 5 months later...

Archived