Are you comfortable with your broker?

Both financial transparency and regulation are of paramount importance to how comfortable you should feel with your broker. As volatility has picked up in the foreign exchange market. We have seen undercapitalized brokers shutting down shop with little warning. I am comfortable with my broker called AGEA. Because it is transparent with its activities. Choosing regulated forex broker made my trading life simple and easy. I am trading successfully with this broker.

Yeah, I am absolutely comfortable with my broker OctaFX who are highly reliable and trustworthy with been regulated by FCA and also have solid reputation with winning 21+ awards. I don’t think you can get more comfort than that and further to do with rock solid conditions with low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which is even with losing one, so that’s why I like it so much.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to encounter various difficulties that are involved with coordination of different trades and confront challenges out there in the trading market. Prior to using the services of FXB Trading, there were times when I simply could not manage all the accounts as a trader despite putting in my best effort. This website has helped changed that challenging situation for me and now I am able to manage my accounts quite easily.

I'm pretty comfortable with Trade12. Their service with me is more of a partnership than a client-broker relationship. It's not typical as I can easily reach them whenever I need assistance and they eagerly help me whenever I need them. Each client is treated with priority regardless of how much is invested in their accounts. A very satisfactory broker indeed.

Comfort in trading obtained when the trader is able to master himself and is able tomake use of the existing trading facilities in any brokers including FXB, so enjoy the existing ability to be comfortable

A sense of comfort to the main traders are determined by the trader himself, the trader should be psychologically able to control all the pressure when the trading process is taking place, and from outside her facility from broker FXB, which determines the existence of encouragement to traders to be comfortable when matched with all the facilities

Because of the many facilities provided brokerage FXB trading, then of course many supporting business activities I do forex trading, thus contributing positively in an attempt to get the profit

Guest gaban
On 8/1/2017 at 4:18 AM, tauf said:
Because of the many facilities provided brokerage, then of course many supporting business activities I do forex trading, thus contributing positively in an attempt to get the profit

The provision of brokers is very much, and one of them demo accounts also follow his demo contest, so traders to be better able to run this trading well and correctly with maximize the ability of trading to be able to facilitate the course of this trade can be more profitable for the course of this forex trading

Each broker must have a promo or contest program that deliberately provided for traders specifically. We as traders do not hurt to take advantage of this moment as a place to add experience, improve trading skills, and as a place to gain more profit. Therefore I use demo account contest and deposit bonus from Tickmill.

Because in order to be able to conduct trading activities well it takes a good trading strategy. A good trading strategy will be very helpful for us to get good trading results, so I also keep trying to practice in order to have the best trading strategy possible

FXB Trading is supplying a vast range of trading platforms. Its speculative tool known as the Daily Outlook has helped many traders achieve amazing results ,  Futures trading is a type of investment which involves online speculating on the price of a commodity increasing or decreasing in the future.

I am indeed very comfortable with my broker where I trade Forex, commodities and equities. I am very happy with Forex4you, their services like lowest spreads, no swaps, error free execution, 100% funds safety, good customer support, no deposit and withdrawal charges, faster and most quickest withdrawal I have seen till date and most importantly the charts are pretty clean and without any errors. I love their services for which I am comfortable to trade with the broker.

I have found IMMFX to provide fast response to any queries. Their services are clear and up front. They are registered with the Financial Services Board in several countries and aren't a 'fly by night' company. Their reply to questions is quick and to the point. You can reach them easily by Skype, email, phone, Facebook, etc. Talking to real people on the other side.

Archived