Unlock : Day Trading Basics & Strategy

It is generally noticed that a low daily volume of traded stocks is expected move in an doubtful way. Sometimes, the stock may show volatility even after the report of the big news. Traders are recommended to avoid intraday trading in such stocks.

An intraday tip for choosing the right stock is to opt for those that have a high correlation with major sectors and indices. This means when the index or the sector sees an upward movement, the stock price also increases. Stocks that move about according to the opinion of the group are reliable and often follow the expected movement of the sector.

One of the most important intraday trading tips is to remember that moving with the trend is always beneficial. During a bull run in the stock market, traders must try to identify stocks that can potentially rise. On the other hand, during the bear run, finding stocks that are likely to decline is advisable.

Read More- Trading Tips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As a beginner day trader, you may already have a market in mind that you want to trade. I am also day trader and trading with Forex4you. The most trusted broker I am using for my trades. Major day trading markets include stocks, forex, and futures. Stocks are the shares of the companies, such as Walmart. The forex market requires the least capital to day trade. You can get started with as little as a few hundred dollars, although starting with at least $500 is recommended.

Archived