Trading is very risky

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

I really agree with it. because then traders can to be better and become more maximal again in managing trading activities and generate profits expected earlier

trader in making profits that must have maximal skill possessed trading ability. For that, try to always do in a good learning phase such as studying in a demo account or also participate in a demo contest in order to skill the ability of trading to be better and directed in easy profits to achieve

Trading is very profitable and risky as well. If you want to get good profit from your broker them you have to choose a good broker to trade with.But it is a very tough task to do. Because there are many fraud brokers in the market. Ironfx is one of them. This broker is very bad at their services. They did not give proper bonus to their clients. They create many problems to their clients without any reason.

risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. But the big or small the risk that we get it depends on how we manage the trading we have. if we can manage the trading we have as good as possible, later we will also receive satisfactory results. I run a good trading in learning to understand the management of trading properly in want to profit to be achieved

On 9/7/2017 at 10:30 AM, ViproMarket said:

because the risks that exist in the forex is not small, that's why traders should be able to have the ability to manage funds and risks are good in order to get more leverage in getting profit by minimizing the risk.

very right, so from that I always try to manage the trading that to be better again in our run this forex trading. because the management of good and correct trading has a very important role in we are able to generate profits in this forex trading

Yeah, forex trading is risky that's why when we are still new in forex, we must learn first. Don't invest our own fund. It would be better if we use demo account first.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

and I think that risk will always be there in every way, that's why traders should be able to be better and maximize in managing funds and manage the risks that exist in its trading activities better.

certainly the risk will always exist in every business as well. Traders need special skills to survive in trading in the CFD market. FXB Trading offers an application that allows traders to speculate in the market. They can enjoy the necessary flexibility along with tools that give them a daily view so that they can transact successfully in the CFD market.

Indeed forex trading is very risky. But show me one business which doesn’t have any risk in it. Either you do legal business or illegal you must take risk. Forex is risky yet it has the power to make a lot of money in short time if you can manage to create good trading environment. To create my trading environment I trade with AAFX. It helps me in many ways. It gives me 1:2000 leverage and good execution with lethal transaction system.

22 hours ago, fahdforex said:

Risk is the thing we should run good trading, forex business we first run is to always learn the preparation and readiness maximize the skills of trading skills. on the life too, we can't far from risk, because risk is everything for me

The risk of every business is always there, so traders need to always stage the stages in a good study, maybe forex it needs to work hard for success in forex, and not the exact instant. Always routine learn we run to get maximum results. For that service available at brokers such as demo accounts or demo contests we can use in our stage of the stages of running a good trading for the process will gradually run the course of forex trading with the advantage we can get

18 hours ago, Irina said:
All businesses are definitely there is a risk, as with forex trading, where the speed ofobtaining advantages and also disadvantages just as fast, because that's what needs to be thought to follow the speed where the price moves

The risks that exist forex is great too, we can practice first in demo account before switching to real account trading, so we can prepare the ability for risk management and funds can also be trained better, so when switching to a real account can be more leverage and resulting in profitable trading

For traders to get the best out of their trading experience, it is necessary for them to have updates on currency prices on real time basis. Unfortunately, for traders, there are not many websites available that can provide them such updates. The good news for them is that there is one website, FXB Trading that gives them price updates in real time of major world currencies

Forex trading is indeed have a very big risk, so traders will always increase the ability of good trading in we want to achieve the benefits. I also run trading on instaforex will always learn in the demo account for the practice of running this forex trading properly we run in the profit