Trading is very risky

Rate this topic

Trading is indeed very risky in every sense. Risk is a part of trading and proper understanding about risk and money management gives you an edge over trading. Every business has risk but Trading can be easily understood and risk can be managed very well. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker who provides me with proper risk management tools like Lot size calculators, Bonus on Trading and daily analysis to trade with greater accuracy.

10 hours ago, cokodot said:

Without a discipline then it will not be able to smoothly in doing forex business, therefore can be practiced first by using a demo account in order to be well in the use of trading in real account

Discipline runs all the results of our analysis both in terms of conditions and the right time to make forex trading transactions. Always do in learning, we really learn and practice, then later it will feel easier in running the trading and can manage every risk and our capital is much more secure, therefore we as traders do not stop studying diligently to achieve his demo success Forex trading this

On 8/23/2017 at 10:30 PM, cokodot said:

Without a discipline then it will not be able to smoothly in doing forex business, therefore can be practiced first by using a demo account in order to be well in the use of trading in real account

Discipline runs all the results of our analysis both in terms of conditions and the right time to make forex trading transactions. Always do in learning, we really learn and practice, then later it will feel easier in running the trading and can manage every risk and our capital is much more secure, therefore we as traders do not stop studying diligently to achieve his demo success Forex trading this

Of course discipline is indispensable in a variety of businesses, including on forex trading and trading plan so that all are able to be implemented with the appropriate time and conditions, from here means should the existence of self-control from a variety of psychological distress

8 hours ago, Markian said:

Anything connected with finances is connected first of all with risks, but as we know, who doesn't risk, doesn't gain anything. Although the risk has to be justified and based on common sense.

the path to the success of forex trading is not instant on the run, not as easy as we succeed in forex. we should be able to learn a lot and practice well in order to succeed in forex, so I have a lot to learn with demo account or by following the demo contest from instaforex well to be able to understand the way to run trading well

40 minutes ago, gaban said:

the path to the success of forex trading is not instant on the run, not as easy as we succeed in forex. we should be able to learn a lot and practice well in order to succeed in forex, so I have a lot to learn with demo account or by following the demo contest well to be able to understand the way to run trading well

it is necessary to have a good learning stages to achieve consistent benefits that we can achieve in this forex trading. FXB Trading is considered the top ranking broker platform in the CFD market. This has helped encourage many traders and ensure their success. Among the many popular features on its website is the security of merchant accounts and their money segregation. Traders can also enlighten themselves about the rules followed by the CFD market.

Each forex trading is definitely contains risks, big or small will depend on condition and behavior of traders in managing capital, and of learning that we should be able to control the risk so as not to exceed the risk management that has been planned

19 hours ago, tauf said:
Each forex trading is definitely contains risks, big or small will depend on condition and behavior of traders in managing capital, and of learning that we should be able to control the risk so as not to exceed the risk management that has been planned

The risk is sure there will be all business too, so for traders to always do in a good learning stages, and I also run trading with the benefits of services available such as demo accounts and demo contest instaforex stages understand the performance of trading will be easy profitable

I can’t think of one work where risk is lower or if the risk is lower than the rewards too are lower. So, when we see potential like Forex than Risk is fine. I think it is very much manageable and it’s just about hard work. If we do that then we will make enough profits and due to broker like OctaFX, I am able to manage it pretty well due to their low spreads from 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500; bonuses and all such scheme to help further!

Forex is risky and that's why we need to learn first about forex trading. We can learn from several source, like video, articles, even demo account. Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.