Trading is very risky

Rate this topic

The most common question is, how to be a professional Forex trader? The answer is very simple learning. But the problem is that you may not easily get good educational characteristics (according to my personal experience). Even the most new traders try to use other strategies or trading systems, this is really the basic use! Fortunately I found a good knowledge of technical trading and news from the TP Global FX broker's beginner's training course.

On 11/22/2018 at 7:21 PM, Robert Anderson said:

The most common question is, how to be a professional Forex trader?

Rome was not built in one day. A trader needs time to train himself. Needs time to learn about the market, develop a trading plan etc. The professional thing is just a tag unless that trader is trying to attract investment.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Whether Forex is risky or not that ultimately relies upon you. But one thing should be kept remember that risk is not fully deductable. But using micro account, taking low leverage and trading with low spread pair a trader can minimize trading risk indeed. Trade12 broker is offering all types of trading accounts with flexible high leverage up to 1:400, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level.

Well, gold and silver are very volatile trading tools so it would be risky for you if you are not experienced enough! I have almost four years of trading experience, but I am using the gold medal of the last six months because of my master trading plan! Interestingly, I get a low gold and silver trading spread from the regulated TP Global FX broker.
I use both of them! In addition, the stop loss trading tool helps me to save my trade balance from any unexpected outcome! On the other hand, taking profit brings the best income to my trading! In fact, I did not manually set my SL and TP positions because of my poor trading ability, but I set these tools based on the real time market analysis of the broker TP Global FX!

Forex is an online investment market. And my trading partner is FXPremax. Forex traders come from different across the globe. Forex traders are increasing day by day. It is most popular investment market around the globe. I am a professional trading I choose forex market as a business. it provide me all the facility for scalping like low tight spreads, fast execution system with no re-quotes and no rejection and many more.

My daily trading target is only 60 pips and I trade only for this short target. But, I never trying hard to make this trading target in every day, as I am more serious on monthly target. In addition, I am sure I may not get good entry point in every day, that's way I am very relaxed with my daily target. But, huge trading pairs ' collection of AAFX helps me to get my daily target comfortably.

On 11/26/2018 at 5:05 PM, Ross Edwards said:

My daily trading target is only 60 pips and I trade only for this short target.

Reading this I was like whaaaat??? 🤯

On 11/26/2018 at 5:05 PM, Ross Edwards said:

But, I never trying hard to make this trading target in every day, as I am more serious on monthly target. In addition, I am sure I may not get good entry point in every day, that's way I am very relaxed with my daily target.

But after reading this it all made sense.

A Forex spread is the price difference between what a Forex broker will buy the currency from you and the price at which he will sell it. The broker will have no problem selling the newly purchased dollars, so it is not necessary for the trader to charge a higher spread. TP Global FX takes a small amount of spread from their traders and I have all ECN accounts with the lowest commissions.
I think Forex is a big advantage for traders. A trader can easily carry out trading activities in addition to other professions, however he is a student, business, engineer and doctor. It is both the best source of sight and full-time income. As a student I got together in Forex and worked well with TP Global FX broker. I can easily deal with them because they allow all means of exchange. Because of their lower transaction cost, I enjoy my exact profit.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

You are flexible to manage your trading risk in Forex. To make forex trading easier for you, you have to increase understanding over the market. Your first investment should a small amount because initially investing big amount carries high risk for you. FXOpulence offers free educational program and demo account so traders can easily educate them.

Fund management and risk management are indeed highly important, and as a trader, it's crucial to possess these skills. That's why at Tickmill, I always implement stop-loss and take-profit in every trade. This way, trading can be conducted comfortably and safely.

Forex trading does indeed carry very high risks, but they are commensurate with the potential for significant profits. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to everything, so that later on, one can engage in forex trading to the fullest extent and profitably. This is also what I have applied at Tickmill.