Trading is very risky

Rate this topic

Trading is very risky in the FOREX market. FOREX is a highly competitive market and it is very difficult for single retail investor to survive in this market with a proper guideline. High spread, low leverage and various unregulated brokers make the trading highly risky for investors. That is why we should become more careful while selecting broker. Since broker gives us a platform so that retail investors can smoothly meet their requirements in this FOREX market and I have chosen AAFX as it is a regulated broker and it gives me necessary training about how to operate my investment activities.

16 hours ago, Trituy said:

Yes, trading implies high risks but, at the same time, it offers so many ways to make good money. 

Risks in every business will always be there, and traders need to address the risks well with we can manage well and correctly, and more importantly traders to always be in the level of trading ability where to want to facilitate this trading run it profitable

In this business the risk of forex is very high, so we should be able to keep a lot of learning and practice well. By utilizing a demo account or by taking a demo contest instaforex can be utilized in the stages we will be able to learn a lot better and understand will work more profitable trading

every business will undoubtedly have a master's risk, that's why traders have to learn and practice diligently in demo accounts, and besides demo accounts in FXB Trading It has given me what I need and more. I love the fact that I can now use real time information offered by its website. I can now operate my trading account and experience an increase and decrease from the CFD market.

50 minutes ago, ViproMarket said:

very well, because it improves the management of good and true trading should be able to continue to be done by traders in order to better still in managing funds and risks that exist in the trading system that we have well.

In we run the forex business that traders must be properly the preparation and readiness for the purpose can facilitate us in reaching its benefits. And with us studying in demo accounts or also instaforex demo contest can we learn and practice will this trading performance on the run with more profitable

It's risky, and that's why we need to minimize the risk. We must have good trading skills. Demo account can be maximized to learn about forex trading. With FXB Trading, i also try to improve my trading skills. And when trading, I also try to maximize forex analysis to find the right moment to make order

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

I really agree with that. therefore it is very important for traders to be able to minimize the risk that there is to be better, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in running trading activities in real account.

We must have a learning in doing, it will not feel difficulty in running it if we are with the preparation in learning, because with good experience will bring us the right path to gain profit in this field of forex trading.

A risk is manageable, it just depends on you on how you're gonna manage it. Trading in all financial instruments, not only in the currency market, it always starts by measuring and managing risk in the first place and only then you think about the possible gain. This is indispensable to know between risk and control management as a trader especially if you are a novice. Once that you learn the control management, you will notice to yourself that you also know how to control yourself on how to use your leverage, money management and also the overtrading. Just find a broker that you have an Advantages, Benefits, and Comforts  when you trade.

• 5 months later...

Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why money management and brain research assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style. I trade at MaximusFx broker. It is a leading broker providing both forex and binary options trading facilities. 

Guest Steve Goodwin

A proverb goes “No risk no gain” as such every business incorporates risk and so does Forex. Here every trade involves a certain amount of leverage and we traders know well that leverage is a liability or risk to the traders. But traders can minimize their risk level throughout some steps which is known as risk management policy indeed. With Trade12 I have flexible high leverage, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution which always make me devoid of risk.

Guest gaban

Where is this forex business where the existing risks are very big there, so where traders will be better to continue to always in the skill to maximize the ability to maximize where also where in the run forex trading. Where I am currently trying to increase the skill capability of the masaks with the aim to be successful in running his forex trading

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it is the fact that it is a risky place but the reward is also significant for the risk. You have to work hard to convert this risk into much better reward and it is possible only by making a good plan and applying well desciplined approach. You will be a successful trader for sure if you have the money management skills.

Guest Steve Goodwin

In forex every trade involves a certain amount of leverage which is actually risk. But even risk also relies on various factors. Traders can eliminate risk through following some directions. He must trade with low trading lot and should trade with micro account too. I am using the micro account of Trade12 broker which is swap free and here also I have high trading leverage up to 1:400, narrow floating trading spread and flexible margin level.