We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Stevendavis

How do I drive traffic to my blog?

After having your blog be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors and also traffic. There're many ways to promote and get traffic, both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, banner ads,...

So it depends on your budgets that you will choose which methods can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Godaddy Renewal Coupon 35% Off Domain and Hosting Latest Today

Vultr Promo Will double your Credit $100 for Free

You can increase the number of traffic on your website through building up quality back links. These back links will help you to bring the traffic and that will up to you then to turn that traffic in to your lead that will be helpful in growing revenue as well.

• Like 1